Ni locoView attachment 90757Hice un concepto porque me gustó y no sé (si esto va contra las reglas, lo siento).
GUAUView attachment 92344
Para demostrar que estoy vivo, aquí les dejo un poco de arte conceptual de la película Sonic. Disculpen si no he publicado en mucho tiempo.
Que coolView attachment 90749
No creo que nadie esté trabajando en una modificación de Sonic para una película, así que decidí empezar a crear una yo mismo. Aquí está la imagen de portada.
PD: Esta es mi primera modificación, así que cuando comience a publicar material, ¡den sugerencias!:amenaza:
Even on this thread and the other one you cant be patient?R.I.P Movie sonic
I said r.i.p cause it's cancelled...tf did i do wrongEven on this thread and the other one you cant be patient?
Edit: nvm it's probably cancelled
It was my mistake, I didnt know if it was cancelled or not. My bad. I saw a mod simillar to this one on yt so I thought it wasnt.I said r.i.p cause it's cancelled...tf did i do wrong
Ok...it's ok broIt was my mistake, I didnt know if it was cancelled or not. My bad. I saw a mod simillar to this one on yt so I thought it wasnt.
Idk, there's a new movie sonic mod btwwhen is it gonna be done
can you give me the link for it pleaseIdk, there's a new movie sonic mod btw