• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Movie Sonic

ooh, that's a good concept drawing!
I wonder if a kind of spindash that can be used for drifting would be possible, since it would be fun and I think sonic actually did it in one of the labyrinth zone scenes in the movie to turn a corner
Thats actually a pretty good idea, I might put it in.

Alright. here is an update on some of the sprites, sorry these have been taking so long, I've been focusing a little but more on learning coding.
Post automatically merged:

Fast Dude

Attachments

• Movie Sonic Idle Stance Looking Foward1.gif
    Movie Sonic Idle Stance Looking Foward1.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 146
  • srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:
NO!!!!! IT'S CANCELED!!!!! :dramahog:

I wanted to floss as an emote :devastation:

It's fine I guess tho with creator struggles which I understand :/

So after some thought, I decided to start working on my project again. I apologize for saying that it was cancelled, I was worried that there was another project that was doing the same thing as me. But now that I am back, I will continue working on this. It will take time though, as I consider this as more of a hobby rather than anything serious, plus there is school. I will start to bring in concept art and I will start redesigning my sprites and I will try to make this as good as it can be…

So after some thought, I decided to start working on my project again. I apologize for saying that it was cancelled, I was worried that there was another project that was doing the same thing as me. But now that I am back, I will continue working on this. It will take time though, as I consider this as more of a hobby rather than anything serious, plus there is school. I will start to bring in concept art and I will start redesigning my sprites and I will try to make this as good as it can be…
fix the offsets

Glad it aint dead and Will it have teliportation as Th rings and the rings Will give You Boost and a light speed attack (light attack as seen at the end of the movie the first one)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back