๐ต๐๐๐๐๐๐
Christ is coming soon. Repent and turn to Christ.
I mean the sprites that we've seen so far look really good to be honestBut I think he'll need some spiriters if want's this mod to be epic.
I mean the sprites that we've seen so far look really good to be honestBut I think he'll need some spiriters if want's this mod to be epic.
English, Please!El Mod estรก muerto?
Like I said he's probably working on it but not giving any updates. What else could it be?El Mod estรก muerto?
the creator hasnโt been seen in almost a yearpls dont cancel :c
Por favor habla en inglรฉs, es una de las reglas. Tambiรฉn debes tener 13 aรฑos o mรกs, lo que tu foto de perfil parece implicar lo contrario. Lo siento, amigo. :[NOOOO (es broma derecha)
Since he didn't say verdad (truth/right), but derecha (right), he probably used a translator (why use a spanish translator on an english thread?)Por favor habla en inglรฉs, es una de las reglas. Tambiรฉn debes tener 13 aรฑos o mรกs, lo que tu foto de perfil parece implicar lo contrario. Lo siento, amigo. :[
Please speak in english, it's one of the rules. You also must be 13 and up, which your profile picture seems to imply the opposite of. Sorry, dude. :[
Iโve seen guys look like that when there 13.Por favor habla en inglรฉs, es una de las reglas. Tambiรฉn debes tener 13 aรฑos o mรกs, lo que tu foto de perfil parece implicar lo contrario. Lo siento, amigo. :[
Please speak in english, it's one of the rules. You also must be 13 and up, which your profile picture seems to imply the opposite of. Sorry, dude. :[
Ahhh well itโs okay. And the mod isnโt finished yet!I don't know how to speak English, so I'm going to use a translator, if I say something else it's because the translator didn't translate it well, so I translate the thread to know what it says because as I said I don't know English, because I'm from Argentina, and because of the photo he's one of my brothers, his name is Camilo
Post automatically merged:
I took a picture of it and it turned out good, so I put it on
Post automatically merged:
let me know if I need to change it, please don't want them to take the account of me for a misunderstanding, I'm sorry for the translator, for not speaking English and anything let me know, and by the way let me know here if you finished the mod
Nice! Just so ya know In threads like this it is important to stay on topic (or just specifically talk about the subject of the thread) so we donโt stay off topic!good
Post automatically merged:
And if speaking English is a rule or they want me to speak English so that they can understand me, that's fine, but if it's something that offends them (which happened to me several times that I saw American people who were offended when I spoke to them Spanish) then I don't care
Post automatically merged:
I already changed the photo and by the way the banner, so that they don't lower my bill because it took me half a life to do it, I didn't understand anything he asked me, the translator didn't work, in the end I was able to so gg
View attachment 92344
For proof that I'm alive, here's some concept art of movie sonic. Sorry I havn't posted in a while.