Morph's Levelpack [scr_MLP05.wad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What is it called.

SWP (SRB2) said:
Robodomes song, what game is it from, what level, what console, I need to know, also how do you use it in a level, could you tell me how?

Robodomes song, what is it.

Zero is from megaman.

BlueZero4 said:
Hmm, after hearing Robodome, it's kinda hard to miss it's from Megaman.

Which one, what level, I'm not a megaman fan, I have no idea, but I'm guessing your a megaman fan blueZERO4 so do you know?

I said:
Well, me and Ivan played through it in a Netgame earlier. Starlit Trouble WAS trouble. So much, that we had to map to the next one. Then the Two Green Eggman's. That was hell D:

Just gonna add on to this. Me and Ivan played with with Metal Knux and Metal Sonic respectively. I found that using Metal Knux's glide can pretty much get you to the end of the level without much trouble; It's that stupid Green Eggman that causes all the trouble. I hate how he can shoot you down before you land. There's timing to it, I know it!

Draykon said:
Nono, no actual bugs. It's just, the texture you're using is meant for water, the way it animates just looks sorta wierd.
Ah! ^^
Well... I know that it is a water texture, but I think it fits in quite nicely. This way the clouds don't look too fixed plus you can distinguish between the floor-texture and the wall-texture

GCFreak said:
Hey Morph. Glad to see you back! Your pack is looking better than ever.
Thanks. :)

SMS said:
You could try to make the platforms in Star Trouble smaller, and in differen't shapes too. They all look the same.
If I would make them smaller then the level would become even harder to beat... By the way, most of the platforms have different shapes. There are only one or two which are 100% the same.
The little ones which you can find all over the level in any height are meant for scenery. Like dust floating around in space.

Sykotic said:
Just gonna add on to this. Me and Ivan played with with Metal Knux and Metal Sonic respectively. I found that using Metal Knux's glide can pretty much get you to the end of the level without much trouble; It's that stupid Green Eggman that causes all the trouble. I hate how he can shoot you down before you land. There's timing to it, I know it!
Well... I know that I have to change this part of the level. It is one of those parts which are easy to handle for the creator, but too hard to figure out for the avarage players.

The way I do it right now is to directly run into one of the red springs ontop of the giant meteor, turn round, aim at one of the platforms and land on one of them by only using the forward- and backward-arrows. At the moment when I touch the platform I immediately jump again, turn round and thok (with Knux I glide, of course) at the stupid Egg-clone.
This usually takes two or three tries, because you sometimes rush directly into a bomb-ring.

With Tails this doesn't work. So the star-FOF around the switch will vanish as long as you play with him in single player. This doesn't work that well at all, but it is possible to beat him by touching the pillar with the switch ontop and fly straight upwards so that Tails's tail shreds the eggboy.

BlueZero4 said:
it's from Megaman
No.
BlueZero4 said:
Zero or ZX. Try X1-3 and maybe 4.
No.

:lol:
The music is from the last level of a ninja turtle game for the SNES, but I forgot the name. :mrgreen:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: SNES: Starbase2

That's it, but how do I use it in one of my levels, and is there a way I can make it change to that song from the previous song, about halfway though the level. I know it involves a linedef executor.

Could you perhaps host this somewhere else? That site you are using to host this won't load up correctlly on my computer. (And yes, I copied the link into the address bar).

Com said:
Could you perhaps host this somewhere else? That site you are using to host this won't load up correctlly on my computer. (And yes, I copied the link into the address bar).

Go to the site just by clicking it, wait a few seconds till you get the menu, go to the bottom section, click it, click on MLP04.wad.

Edit: Go to the site, then wait, then go to some stuff, click on MLP04.zip.

Like syko said me and him went through it. it was wonderful. star trouble with Metal sonic was a real challenge. i love skytouch, the last boss is ingenious, robodome is wonderfully great for the puzzles, and moles domain is just good ol' classic. i really like this pack.

SWP (SRB2) said:
Com said:

Go to the site just by clicking it, wait a few seconds till you get the menu, go to the bottom section, click it, click on MLP04.wad.

Edit: Go to the site, then wait, then go to some stuff, click on MLP04.zip.

I would of done that if the site would've loaded for me. It doesn't.

booman77 said:
it was wonderful. star trouble with Metal sonic was a real challenge. i love skytouch, the last boss is ingenious, robodome is wonderfully great for the puzzles, and moles domain is just good ol' classic. i really like this pack.
Thanks for the compliments! :)

Com said:
I've added a second mirror at the first page. It is a german page, but you just have to klick at the little picture of a computer.

Fuzzy said:
Just don't release it by itself because it's illegal.
Well it is illegal as long as you use music that is protected by copyright. If you create a song by your own or you have the permission to use someone else's stuff it will be alright...

flarion said:
from what game is the final boss music?
It sounds like rival turf(snes game)
It's the boss theme of the snes game Brawl Brothers.

I found out that rival turf final boss theme sounds almost the same as
brawl brothers boss theme.
Thats why I thought it was rival turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back