• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Modern Knux progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Cough* *Cough* Mega Heck allowed me to use some of the sprites of his Modern Knuckles. So yeah, I'm working on the dig, not gonna use MF2_DONTDRAW, since I wanna try something
Wow. I liked it too much, now it leaves a lot to be expected.

Oh hello there, by RetroAcid. He was nice enough to help:D

Attachments

• Modknux_test.png
    Modknux_test.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 240
Haven't posted in a while, dw still workin on it. Just really confused with lua. Progress is slow but at least there's still progress. Sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Custom 3; Upperthrust. Not much really it's still broken.

Attachments

• srb20191.gif
    srb20191.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Oh yeah, guys. I would love to work on a Modern Tails, although I'm not sure if the person supposedly working on Modern Tails is not working on him anymore. It'd be great if you guys told me if he/she still is.

Hey y'all! Might take a long while till the demo comes. Sprites are a pain, I atleast want him to have full standing sprites for the demo. That's basically it~

so are you gonna upload modern knux and tails in the MB?? or somewhere else
Of course here on the mb. Where else?
Post automatically merged:

As for Modern tails... I mean I can upload him here, he just doesn't have any abilities yet! If you still want him, I can upload him here already. He'll be a Tails clone for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back