MobyKarters Pack

MobyKarters Pack 6.0: Bottom Mid Frights

MobyKong

DO NOT ACQUIRE POSSESION OF A BOVINE ANIMAL
MobyKong submitted a new resource:

Wallace from Wallace & Gromit - MMMMMM, CHEEEEESE

View attachment 47139

Wallace
from Wallace and Gromit decided to have a grand day off karting. His stat block of 3 Speed and 7 Weight means his a bit slow but he can build up sparks quickly like the speed he builds his inventions. His GFX prefix is WNGW.

I plan on adding more characters eventually, like a sharply dressed librarian who fights, a robot assistant that helps you manage eldritch horrors for your energy company, or even a rodent with very low...

Read more about this resource...

MobyKong updated Wallace from Wallace & Gromit with a new update entry:

Its now a character pack!

As the title says, this is now a character pack! (and I didn't put any characters from the checklist at all :oh:)
Two new characters have been added: The Agent from Lobotomy Corporation (We are going to call them nuggets from now on), and a Mountain.
Wallace has now been reshaded and has a new filename format to fit the other characters in this pack.

Roland and Milk Cookie were going to be the next two but they are in voiceline hell (and in Roland's case, hitting a roadblock in making a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Everything checks out. Update is now live!

Attachments

• kart0051.png
    kart0051.png
    175 KB · Views: 116
Huh I just realized I had a couple of duplicate versions in the history (two to be exact) so I deleted them. You should be able to download all versions regardless. Don't think this is worthy of an update entry but I thought people should know.
In the meantime have this picture of updated Wallace that I am planning to add next update.
kart0306.png

MobyKong updated MobyKarters Pack with a new update entry:

New characters: Cheeze Racer, Jawz, and Hero

An update to celebrate the message boards being back up!

Changes:
Wallace has some new shading to him on top of AA
L Corp Nugget got some AA to the hair

Additions/New Characters:
Cheeze Racer, yes its spelled with a z.
Jawz, might be a controversial one (BRRRRRT).
Hero, from the game with that ending.

group: Project Moon group: Drawn to Life

Dewy and Ethan added!

This update adds two characters and some changes to existing characters!

Changes:
Wallace is now two toned. As a result, Wallace's prefcolor is now Camouflage. This was inspired by Hajime Hinata from Kelchars and should help make the players color choice more noticeable on the A3.
Hero got some tweaks to his hair and icons to make it look more sketchy (and the minimap icon now uses 3 colors instead of two). There is some shading on the collars of the sleeves too now...

Marid and Dan Backslide added!

Hello!
This update adds 2 new characters and changes to an existing character

New Characters:
Marid, from Kartrider
Dan Backslide, coward, bully, cad, and thief of roquefort hall and arch nemesis of The Dover Boys

Changes:
Dewy has some changes to the outline of the head and anti aliasing to make it clearer and less blurry (and help a little with the brighter colors)

Hope you enjoy them!

Queen of Hatred, Milk Cookie, Dumpling, and Umbra added!

Hello! This update adds 4 characters, two of which were already done a long time ago but just needed voicelines (and Milk Cookie to a lesser extent needing some shading adjustments and a good spinout).

New Characters:
Queen of Hatred, you might think she is the Magical Girl of Love, but no. (Uses Pure Celestial Hostess from Disgea 5 for the voicelines)
Milk Cookie, who has strong bones.
Dumpling, surprisingly heavy for its size.
Umbra, warrior of fire and shadow.

Updated characters:
Fixed...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back