• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mint v3.0 Progress

SSNeoMint

Home of unrecognized talent
alr so basically i'm adding new stuff for mint 3.0 and i thought i should show yall some progress.

first i added crouch sprites and yes i added a crouch ability (mapped to spin).
srb20014.gif

it's a bit rough so i'm planning to remake it (tho i'm not sure how).

which means the spindash is now activated by pressing (and/or mashing) jump whilst crouching.
srb20017.gif

i tweaked the stnd sprites as well.
srb20015.gif

i've also added sprites for the wall jump.
srb20016.gif

speaking of abilities i'm removing the meteor attack and replacing it with a new move. i'm not sure what that'll be yet, so feel free to leave suggestions.

as of right now, i'm finally adding superform sprites. here is STNDA2A8.
STNDA2A8.png

that's all i have for now, cya

alr so basically i'm adding new stuff for mint 3.0 and i thought i should show yall some progress.

first i added crouch sprites and yes i added a crouch ability (mapped to spin).
View attachment 117914

it's a bit rough so i'm planning to remake it (tho i'm not sure how).

which means the spindash is now activated by pressing (and/or mashing) jump whilst crouching.
View attachment 117917

i tweaked the stnd sprites as well.
View attachment 117915

i've also added sprites for the wall jump.
View attachment 117916

speaking of abilities i'm removing the meteor attack and replacing it with a new move. i'm not sure what that'll be yet, so feel free to leave suggestions.

as of right now, i'm finally adding superform sprites. here is STNDA2A8.
View attachment 117918

that's all i have for now, cya
These sprites are temporary right? Because I can see edited modern sonic V5 wall jump sprites. plagiarism will not be tolerated.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back