Mine Maze Zone Collab

Mine Maze Zone Collab v1.3

Othius

[A person in a place]
Sonic Team Junior
Judge
2024 Collaborator 2023 Collaborator 2022 Contest Winner 2021 Contest Winner
Othius submitted a new resource:

Mine Maze Zone - You'll never make it out alive.

The Endless Mine Maze Zone Collab is a level design event where within 10 days, from March 20th to March 30th 2026, we all banded together to return Mine Maze Zone - a level that originally was in place of current day Castle Eggman Zone in the vanilla campaign, and whose concepts were repurposed into Arid Canyon Zone - to it's former(?) glory(?).

With 26 total submissions, this is sure to feel endless!!!

Special thanks to @orbitalviolet and...

Read more about this resource...
 
Finally i can Maze in the Mines inside the Mine Mazes full of Mazes which none of those have Mine also made one but never shown :(
 
I hate you klasky

srb22356.gif
 
srb21190.gif

for now this is how would you get either of the 2 monitors at this part. i'll do a small update to my submission removing the 2 tracks here and improving upon the lava geyser-minecart section

edit: i removed the 2 tracks in 1.2
 
Last edited:
PSA: as of writing, my mine maze map did not get updated after the inital submission, despite sending an update in the thread. due to this, it's pretty much impossible to pass the last minecart section without getting hurt. some other adjustments are also missing too, both implemented and unimplemented ones at the time. sorry!

edit: update out now in v1.2!
 
Last edited:
What do I do in E RD MA Z MNT EZ? I'm trying to bounce on the gold monitors but I keep falling through them after I get some height.
 
What do I do in E RD MA Z MNT EZ? I'm trying to bounce on the gold monitors but I keep falling through them after I get some height.
It's a collision bug, but you can alternatively look at the holes on the third row from the top. One of them will have a lantern inside to show you the path.
 
How do I get to the bonus levels? I know one of them is available when you "sacrifice yourself", but what does that even mean?
 
i'd imagine it's related to the instant crusher that i cant get past unless I'm Adventure Sonic 😔
(how do i get past it anyway?)
 
so I was playing Wine Maze as Modern Sonic when I noticed that when I boosted (with custom 1) the drunk effect would randomly go off. it seems that a debug instant drunk effect was left on lol
srb20158.gif
srb20159.gif
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top