Meta Knight

Meta Knight v1

Meta Knight crashes the game in record attack because his code unintentionally deletes the record attack ghost.
Here's the problematic hook:
Lua:
addHook("MobjThinker", function(ghost)
    if(ghost and ghost.valid and ghost.skin == "metaknight")
        and(ghost.sprite2 >= SPR2_TAL0 and ghost.sprite2 <= SPR2_TALB)
        P_RemoveMobj(ghost)
    end
end, MT_GHOST)
If you play record attack without ghosts on, it’ll work like normal

caballeros descubrieron recientemente que es posible hacer que meta caballero se transforme en súper
Para esto se requiere el archivo superrun lua y si estás de acuerdo con el xmomentum tendrás un hiper meta caballero lo malo es que la capa desaparece al transformarse
srb20015.png
srb20018.png

Link superrun

if there is an error in the link, look for a video on Youtube
Post automatically merged:

caballeros descubrieron recientemente que es posible hacer que meta caballero se transforme en súper
Para esto se requiere el archivo superrun lua y si estás de acuerdo con el xmomentum tendrás un hiper meta caballero lo malo es que la capa desaparece al transformarsegentlemen recently discovered that it is possible to make meta knight transform into super
English version
gentlemen recently discovered that it is possible to make meta knight transform into super

For this, the superrun lua file is required and if you agree with the xmomentum you will have a hyper meta gentleman, the bad thing is that the layer disappears when transformed

Last edited:
Uhm... you didn't need to translate to Spanish because this is a English community... But i see that you used the translator lol
Para esto se requiere el archivo superrun lua y si estás de acuerdo con el xmomentum tendrás un hiper meta caballero lo malo es que la capa desaparece al transformarse
View attachment 43851View attachment 43852

Link superrun

if there is an error in the link, look for a video on Youtube

English version
gentlemen recently discovered that it is possible to make meta knight transform into super

For this, the superrun lua file is required and if you agree with the xmomentum you will have a hyper meta gentleman, the bad thing is that the layer disappears when transformed

Uhm ... no necesitas traducir al español porque esta es una comunidad en inglés ... Pero veo que usaste el traductor lol
Sí, pero siempre habrá gente que hable español buscando buenos mods como este o cosas como lo que digo sobre super, hiper meta caballero.

I'm Mexican 😀

vercion in english

Yes, but there will always be people who speak Spanish looking for good mods like this or things like what I say about super, hyper meta gentleman

I meant meta knight

Last edited:
Sí, pero siempre habrá gente que hable español buscando buenos mods como este o cosas como lo que digo sobre super, hiper meta caballero.

I'm Mexican 😀

vercion in english

Yes, but there will always be people who speak Spanish looking for good mods like this or things like what I say about super, hyper meta gentleman

I meant meta knight
“Meta Gentleman” LMAO

I know you’re well meaning and all, but try to keep your posts at strictly English. It seems like you know how to use Google Translate, so only bring in the English version, okay? It’ll make it much easier for everyone to read. If you’re worried about Spainish people having trouble reading, they aren’t having trouble if their on the MB. They know how to use Google Translate as well

This is awesome! Fits perfectly next to Kirby! The only way this could be better is with alternate costumes, but that's probably asking for way too much.

messing around with online and I found slate and crimson made you look like Dark MK and Galacta Knight, so nice seeing that detail.
But i guess that makes my "review" incorrect about that, but I don't get to play online much.

I have to disagree here when it comes to Mach Tornado. It's actually incredibly useful when it comes to gaining the extra height needed for platforming. You just gotta take your time :]
Oh wow, didn't think I'd get a reply to something from nearly a year ago. I forgot I even commented!
Anyways, you're probably right? Although as someone who likes to use characters in Time Attack and get good at using them at high speeds, I don't exactly jive with the way the Mach Tornado's integrated as much as I'd like; waiting for the charge just to gain extra height I probably already would've compensated by just by jumping, flying or platforming while keeping Dash Mode as much as possible doesn't exactly feel worth it.
Slightly out of topic, but as an example I do have a similar issue with Vesola, the third character to go along with Dirk and Whirl; no need to slow down and charge the flower when her jump ability is just that good at keeping up the pace and giving you height.
Just to reiterate though, I do understand your point, but hopefully you can also understand why standing still and charge for like a second or two feels like a pace breaker, Yeah?

Oh wow, didn't think I'd get a reply to something from nearly a year ago. I forgot I even commented!
Anyways, you're probably right? Although as someone who likes to use characters in Time Attack and get good at using them at high speeds, I don't exactly jive with the way the Mach Tornado's integrated as much as I'd like; waiting for the charge just to gain extra height I probably already would've compensated by just by jumping, flying or platforming while keeping Dash Mode as much as possible doesn't exactly feel worth it.
Slightly out of topic, but as an example I do have a similar issue with Vesola, the third character to go along with Dirk and Whirl; no need to slow down and charge the flower when her jump ability is just that good at keeping up the pace and giving you height.
Just to reiterate though, I do understand your point, but hopefully you can also understand why standing still and charge for like a second or two feels like a pace breaker, Yeah?
Cool dude, I totally get where you're coming from. I was thinking that it isn't the fastest and most efficient way to properly gain height when it comes to tightly-knit situations like those, so you've got a very good point in that regard

Now to complete the set... We don't have to get Dedede and Bandanna Dee, but it'd be nice. I also have a suggestion for his super form: Turn him into the Fluttering Dream Eater, Morpho Knight. Everything gets stronger, and his sword can now become huge, like in Morpho Knight's boss fight in Star Allies.

Last edited:
Now to complete the set... We must get Dedede and Bandanna Dee. I also have a suggestion for his super form: Turn him into the Fluttering Dream Eater, Morpho Knight. Everything gets stronger, and his sword can now become huge, like in Morpho Knight's boss fight in Star Allies.

Reminder: Rule 15

It would be neat to have them don't get me wrong, but it isn't a "must"

Now to complete the set... We don't have to get Dedede and Bandanna Dee, but it'd be nice. I also have a suggestion for his super form: Turn him into the Fluttering Dream Eater, Morpho Knight. Everything gets stronger, and his sword can now become huge, like in Morpho Knight's boss fight in Star Allies.
Him turning into Morpho Knight doesn't make much sense. You might as well just make him a separate character at that point because the two of them have no real relation to each other

Him turning into Morpho Knight doesn't make much sense. You might as well just make him a separate character at that point because the two of them have no real relation to each other
morpho knight is based on meta knight's concept art if i'm not mistaken
what would make sense in your eyes?

morpho knight is based on meta knight's concept art if i'm not mistaken
what would make sense in your eyes?
Common misconception. Morpho Knight's design was a seperate planned knight for the cancelled Kirby GC game. The two knights have no relation to each other. What would make sense to me is if Meta Knight had no super form at all, but instead received the abilities he had in Meta Knightmare Ultra i.e. Meta Quick, Meta Heal, Knight Call and Mach Tornado upon collecting all of the Chaos Emeralds. But this largely feels unrealistic to me and has no real place in Meta Knight's moveset. So, I'd much rather propose that nothing of the sort is given to him at all. No transformation, no power ups, none of that. He doesn't need them, he's quite versatile in his base form already.

Last edited:
Common misconception. Morpho Knight's design was a seperate planned knight for the cancelled Kirby GC game. The two knights have no relation to each other. What would make sense to me is if Meta Knight had no super form at all, but instead received the abilities he had in Meta Knightmare Ultra i.e. Meta Quick, Meta Heal, Knight Call and Mach Tornado upon collecting all of the Chaos Emeralds. But this largely feels unrealistic to me and has no real place in Meta Knight's moveset. So, I'd much rather propose that nothing of the sort is given to him at all. No transformation, no power ups, none of that. He doesn't need them, he's quite versatile in his base form already.
that makes more sense
also thank you for the enlightenment on morpho knight's origins

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back