• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Meta Knight wad (still in work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
s_0f9ce413bf6160edb8cbb08b34c0e9ef.jpg
Waddle dee. I prefer Waddle doo though.
WaddleDoo.jpg
Waddle doo.
EDIT: He has a nice beam attack kirby can copy. If anyone needs information on anything about kirby Im the one to ask!

Does he meat the MUFFIN MAN?!? *stabbed*

But yeah, Waddle Doo is awesome too. He shoots a beam from his eye. :3

Ah. Yeah, he wasn't necessarily hard more than he was ridiculously cheap; plenty of times he hits you are KOs due to kirby being paralyzed while falling down the pit below a platform that disappears when in contact with fire. And, as usual, tornado is so overpowered that it renders even Mecha Kracko useless. So, why does the boss level give you both the bubbles of the tornado ability AND fire ability? Is it trying to show you how inbalanced the boss battle is? :|

But I digress. Is this wad being constructed at the moment?

I just thought of making the waddle dee. I don't suck enough for it to look bad, plus he's pretty simple.

Jellybones to da rescue >:D

...I don't know if you've noticed or not, but this is kinda a Sonic fan game forum. So logically, if I'm a Sonic fan, I should think of Sonic being strangled as a bad thing.

zck2020 said:
...I don't know if you've noticed or not, but this is kinda a Sonic fan game forum. So logically, if I'm a Sonic fan, I should think of Sonic being strangled as a bad thing.
I just hate Sonic's demeanor; I like the [old] games.

Oh, and he's being stabbed or threatened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back