• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Meta Knight wad (still in work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
astar said:
Really, it's against the rules to release recolors.

We want meta night, not a fan character that only you want >.>.

That's no recolor. It's actually kind of cool. I agree I'd rather have meta knight, but after that, this fan character has grabbed my interest.

here, edits have to be really significant not to be recolors. And those aren't very good.

People need to learn what the difference is between editing a sprite and a hms sprite (aka 5 min recolor) so i'm agreeing with ice on this too

I think I'll agree with ice, too. It don't look to bad.

Hey can you at least take a hint? Five people in a row have just stated that your Meta Knight sprites are overall quite good. You could at least acknowledge that.

Well, I say we let the baby have its recoloured bottle. It's not like anything bad will come out it. If anything, she might even get some experience along the way, meaning Meta Knight will be a better knight. (I am so sorry for the terrible pun)

I decided to make first the mk wad, cause you like it and my brother like the new sprite. I know my old sprites weren't so bad, but this one is much better.

Before:
M3.jpg

After:
meta1.jpg

The second one looks better in general, but the other one has a much nicer and less stiff stance. Perhaps you could modify the second sprite to stand less stiffly?

Ok, but it is usually best to take the advice that comes with criticism. *cough*

or

O.K., aber es sind normalerweise am besten, den Rat zu befolgen, der mit Kritik kommt. *husten*

EDIT: The stance of the first sprite is better than the stance of the second sprite. But the quality of the second sprite is better than the first sprite. Combine these two factors to make a sprite with the first one's stance and the second one's quality.

or

REDIGIEREN SIE: Die Position des ersten sprite ist besser als die Position des zweiten Sprite. Aber die Qualität des zweiten Sprite ist besser als der erste sprite. Kombinieren Sie diese zwei Faktoren, um einen sprite mit dem ersten one' zu bilden position und das zweite one' Qualität.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back