• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Meta Knight wad (still in work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, here it is:

meta12.jpg

Tho old one:
meta1.jpg

Urm... I think it would be a good idea to save the pics that you upload to PhotoBucket as PNGs, because BMPs automatically change into JPGs when they are uploaded there.

Hope you can understand what I just said. If not, could someone translate it into German, because I know almost no German at all.

Monster Iestyn said:
Urm... I think it would be a good idea to save the pics that you upload to PhotoBucket as PNGs, because BMPs automatically change into JPGs when they are uploaded there.

Hope you can understand what I just said. If not, could someone translate it into German, because I know almost no German at all.

That's an easy one: just use babel fish. It translates to just about anything.

And also,
Gesamt, schauen alle gut. Mein Bruder ist am Meta-Ritter interessiert, und ich mag ein bisschen das Juwel eins.

Jewel the Mystery said:
babel fish translate very bad, but i can understand it ;)

I've seen worse Internet translators. Ever seen the translator S.O.N.I.C used to translate Arabic into English?

Confirmation you would like iisang level many
It made perfect in the game SRB2
The other medication
Soon...

I still have no idea what iisang means.

Jewel the Mystery said:
erm...ok? i don't know it too, sry ^^'

please tell me now if this sprite is ok:
meta12.jpg

It's getting there, but it needs to be a tad more bigger, and the shoes and cape need shading.

Jewel the Mystery said:
I decided to make first the mk wad, cause you like it and my brother like the new sprite. I know my old sprites weren't so bad, but this one is much better.

Before:
M3.jpg

After:
meta1.jpg
How about you Mix the both?

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Jewel the Mystery said:
babel fish translate very bad, but i can understand it ;)

I've seen worse Internet translators. Ever seen the translator S.O.N.I.C used to translate Arabic into English?

Confirmation you would like iisang level many
It made perfect in the game SRB2
The other medication
Soon...

I still have no idea what iisang means.
The translator that S.O.N.I.C used was Babel Fish
Ontopic = Hmm...Looks good.

Make his arms bend and he will look fine.

or

Stellen Sie seine Arme her zu verbiegen und er schaut fein.

hyperson said:
Jewel the Mystery said:
I decided to make first the mk wad, cause you like it and my brother like the new sprite. I know my old sprites weren't so bad, but this one is much better.

Before:
M3.jpg

After:
meta1.jpg
How about you Mix the both?

I doubt he can, his first mistake was start making Meta Knight wad

WANT TO MAKE A META KNIGHT WAD?

Why not start with Waddle Dee?

... Noone... likes Waddle Dee.....? Are you kidding me, Waddle Dee is my favorite character thingy, second being Kirby.

Senku Niola said:
... Noone... likes Waddle Dee.....? Are you kidding me, Waddle Dee is my favorite character thingy, second being Kirby.

Yeah, Waddle Dee is awesome.

Though I kinda prefer Sir Kibble more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back