Resource icon

Mega-I Pack V1 1.1

Mega-I

Mega-I submitted a new resource:

Kunio Is Finally Here! - A addon of Kunio from the Kunio-Kun series for SRB2Kart

Hi, my name is Mega-I, but you can just call me 'Mega'. And today, I present to you, this guy!

View attachment 54526
"Don't mess with me!"- Kunio

The hot blooded tough guy himself makes his way to SRB2 Kart at last! Kunio from the Kunio-Kun/River City series is ready to rumble - I mean race through the wacky and creative tracks made by this great and talented community! He uses sprites from Super Dodgeball for the NEOGEO, same for the sounds.
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, I've been using Kunio here for a bit and I love it! I've gotten a lil' hooked on the franchise as of late and would love to know if ya got any sorta plans on including Riki from his NEOGEO appearance one of these days. Not too sure if this is proper to be askin' questions here especially cause it's a bump but I'd kill to know 🤙

1650851267539.png

Hey, I've been using Kunio here for a bit and I love it! I've gotten a lil' hooked on the franchise as of late and would love to know if ya got any sorta plans on including Riki from his NEOGEO appearance one of these days. Not too sure if this is proper to be askin' questions here especially cause it's a bump but I'd kill to know 🤙

View attachment 67787
Well, I was planning on adding Riki to the pack, however due to lack of motivation and with no way of extracting all of his (and the other characters) voice clips from Super Dodgeball, I ended up dropping the idea. I do want to add him, but since I have zero experience with NEO GEO sounds and no one to help with that right now, don't expect for Riki be the next new character in the pack anytime soon.

Well, I was planning on adding Riki to the pack, however due to lack of motivation and with no way of extracting all of his (and the other characters) voice clips from Super Dodgeball, I ended up dropping the idea. I do want to add him, but since I have zero experience with NEO GEO sounds and no one to help with that right now, don't expect for Riki be the next new character in the pack anytime soon.
Ahhhh I gotcha, it was worth a shot. Thanks for the response 🏂

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back