mayo's X-treme Mania Colours

mayo's X-treme Mania Colours 1.5.3

oh my god... load the other mods (Dirk's Super Colors, Chrispy Chars, etc...) first then load the mod pack, THEN Load the super colors revamp, make sure you have the latest version of said revamp and bam.

sorry for posting a lot I just wanted to know how to do it properly. I get now I know to load mods but do I type a command afterwards? y'know for super colors revamp. Sorry to upset you.

sorry for posting a lot I just wanted to know how to do it properly. I get now I know to load mods but do I type a command afterwards? y'know for super colors revamp. Sorry to upset you.
YES!
"supercolor [any vanilla/modded supercolor]/ supercolor n_[ANY DAMN COLOR YOU WANT]"

I typed "supercolor thelightofmobius or ragingdarkblue" but it kept saying "Please enter a valid super color" I even loaded the mods as you said.
Post automatically merged:

I'm very sorry to waste your precious time.

Last edited:
I typed "supercolor thelightofmobius or ragingdarkblue" but it kept saying "Please enter a valid super color" I even loaded the mods as you said.

I'm very sorry to waste your precious time.
you said it wrong. For raging dark blue and light of mobius, its "Supercolor n_raging_darkblue" & "supercolor n_the-light-of-mobius"

srb20000.png
I Did everything you say. First I loaded xmomentum, then I loaded your main extreme mania colours 1.5.3, then I loaded your main cast ft. archies and sonic forms something something.lua, then I loaded supercolors revamp the latest version, then I typed "supercolor n_raging_darkblue" and/or "supercolor n_the-light-of-mobius" all of these mods are up to date and it STILL says "Please enter a valid Super Color" Again I apologize if I'm annoying you.

How. On earth. Will these colors load?! I've checked the player setup menu after enabling the lua, and all the default SRB2 colors are still there, but none of your colors! How do we load them?!

How. On earth. Will these colors load?! I've checked the player setup menu after enabling the lua, and all the default SRB2 colors are still there, but none of your colors! How do we load them?!
Good question. Same happens to me

load the mods some of the colors come from (check the color listing from 1.3's list and or the description in overview) first (altough there's a problem with one of them (there's an é in "PC-Ported") and i'm currently patching it and adding other colors... so it's best to wait until the next patch comes)

load the mods some of the colors come from (check the color listing from 1.3's list and or the description in overview) first (altough there's a problem with one of them (there's an é in "PC-Ported") and i'm currently patching it and adding other colors... so it's best to wait until the next patch comes)
Oh, alright!

How do I check the color listing? And don't you mean 1.5.3 instead of 1.3.

I'm sorry but CAN'T YOU JUST "SHOW" US HOW TO LOAD YOUR MODS INSTEAD OF TELLING US? And just like those 2 guys I'm having a problem loading your colors.

I downloaded the 1.3 version and it somehow worked but your latest version isn't?

I know I keep posting lately but I just have one last thing to clarify. After I load your latest color mod and I open the console and when I loaded your mod it says this at the end "expected near 255" what should I do?

This is what I'm talking about.
"WARNING: ...ner\Desktop\Sonic Robo Blast 2\Wads 2.2\VL_XtremeManiaColours-v1.5.3.lua:590: '}' expected near '255'
No maps added"

Last edited:
uhhh, dude, load mario to get the full experience...

I need to bring it up again. Your latest version of this mod won't load any colors because it shows a warning afterwards. And the console says
"WARNING: ...ner\Desktop\Sonic Robo Blast 2\Wads 2.2\VL_XtremeManiaColours-v1.5.3.lua:590: '}' expected near '255'
No maps added" Like what is going on?
srb20001.png
srb20002.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back