mayo's X-treme Mania Colours

mayo's X-treme Mania Colours 1.5.3

mayo updated mayo's X-treme Mania Colours with a new update entry:

The Chrispmas "Save A Soul" Update

Its Chrispmas! and Iclyn is here, and You know what that means...
NEW UPDATE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

1- Added two more Sonic.EXE related Colors for the Save A Soul Campaign which link is here
-"PC-Ported", inspired by Lord X from JoeDoughBoi's Sonic PC Port
and
-"EXE", You're Too, You're Too, You're Too, You're Too, YOU'RE TOO SLOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Um, Are every version separate versions, or can I download the main one, all colors are there, and call it a day? I was thinking if I have them all installed at once, the colors would stack
i just made the standalone packs cuz i was bored, you can download them or the main mod if you like. I won't judge you

how do I get the .exe color I can't find it.
Post automatically merged:

How do I get the .exe colors? I can't find it.

Last edited:
bruh... i was just making the exe pack along the 9th update, chill. The Sonic.EXE/Save a Soul colors are coming, just wait

Expect something X-treme this next SRB2 Direct...

Well, in that case, how do to use super colors?
if you want to use them for the super forms then download Icezer's Super Colors Revamp
(if you want them normally just load the mods most of them are from first)

Ok, I tried using raging dark but it's not working. Am I doing it right? How do I use them?

Ok, I tried using raging dark but it's not working. Am I doing it right? How do I use them?
For example, how do you use "the light of Mobius"?

I'm sorry but How do I use your colours? It's getting very complicated.

Last edited:
if you want to use them for the super forms then download Icezer's Super Colors Revamp
(if you want them normally just load the mods most of them are from first)
Gonna reply again, how do you use these colors? They look fun

No Seriously, I need help.
I SAID Open up the files of the original mods (Hyper depends on either Xmometum or Crystal Sonic are loaded first, i recomend xmomentum since if you add both crystal and alt sonics a glitch may happen) first BEFORE Loading the colors, the current bug in of the É in the PC Ported Skincolor will be fixed in 1.6, which is not done yet. So its best to use the older versions or the standalone packs (which are also available in older versions lel, since in 1.5.3 there's only the main cast one, the mario one, the Xmomentum one and the pacman one).

I SAID Open up the files of the original mods (Hyper depends on either Xmometum or Crystal Sonic are loaded first, i recomend xmomentum since if you add both crystal and alt sonics a glitch may happen) first BEFORE Loading the colors, the current bug in of the É in the PC Ported Skincolor will be fixed in 1.6, which is not done yet. So its best to use the older versions or the standalone packs (which are also available in older versions lel, since in 1.5.3 there's only the main cast one, the mario one, the Xmomentum one and the pacman one).
Ok, Then what

so load super colors revamp and xmomentum first then your colors right?

now, what is the command? I tried typing "supercolor" with your colours but nothing working.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back