Max Control Pack

Max Control Pack 2.2a

Hey is mc sonic supposed to randomly star swearing at the player cause if so its really funny
Yes, It is a one of those "Rare chance occurrences" that some mods have, I believe it's a reference to the SA-Sonic "Leak" that had a more SA2-Styled version of the sprite used here, Exact same function and everything.

Yes, It is a one of those "Rare chance occurrences" that some mods have, I believe it's a reference to the SA-Sonic "Leak" that had a more SA2-Styled version of the sprite used here, Exact same function and everything.
Yep, because I made that exact "leak". IIRC, it's a 1/100 chance if you enter idle for the reference to happen. There's another reference in there but it's currently niche enough, references a friend group in-joke, and requires MP (hint: use the Black skin color).

Can you at the very least give us a link to v2.1 or give us a way to revert back to the old wall dash?
because 2.2's wall dash SUCKS (like actually delete this forever)

I hope this addon will get update with Xmomentum support. For the ones who don't understand, MCSonic with Xmomentum turns Super if you press shift midair, while instead he should have been doing Insta-shield. Because of that, Insta-shield and Drop Dash are unusable with Xmomentum while Sonic is in base form. Thanks for listening, and thanks for making such a great addon!

If you ever update this maybe give sonic the light speed dash and magic gloves from the sa gamesand maybe a toggleable homing attack

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back