MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused what's the point of banning people's ip address. I mean most people have a dynamic address only few people like me have a static ip address.

camo man said:
Noone ever joins my servers, and it says I'm not banned, why is this?
You are not port forwaded do this, go to 192.168.1.1 (assuming you have a linksys router) DMZ yourself go to start run cmd ipconfig see you ip adress should be like 192.168.1.102 for instance and dmz yourself. You will be connected directly to the internet, YOU need a firewall, windows firewall is good enough to unblock SRb2 so give it a try.

Third Network Game Report...

This is my Third Report.

Quite obviously, these people were hanging out. I just joined the server, and after one of the players said stuff, I got banned. I didn't even have the time to change my name nor look at the duration in the level. But, I can see their names, and probably they were Role Playing.

IP: 75.155.144.188
Port: 5029
Hostname: zidane lysandra and supers serv
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
LOG
Accusation: Hangout (perhaps Role Playing also)

light the elementa said:
I can't get reported. Reason...I can't play SRB2 for awhile due to major computer crash.
oh hey guys guess what my pc doesn't have internet anymore i cant get baned from the mb 4 my ruel braking lol

That honsetly makes no sense. Just because you can't use something at a time, it doesn't mean you can't be stopped from using it later.

Actually, if you read what he wrote, you'd notice that he said he couldn't get reported, which is accurate, if he can't play SRB2.

IP: 68.225.215.122
Port: 5029
Hostname: stoney's server
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
log

Reason for report: Playing on Senku's big Random map in co-op, aka Hang out.

I can't get reported. Reason...I can't play SRB2 for awhile due to major computer crash.

So basically, you are saying you broke a rule, and now cant get banned because your internet isnt connecting to the SRB2 Masterserver.

T.T makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back