MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ?

armonte the hedgehog said:
Nodes:0 : lightspeed 1 : armonte 2 : cia\123 runite 3 : *mz.amy* 4 : ,,,,,,,,

Just as a reminder, nodes are completely unnecessary. Only the host can get banned for a rule-breaking server.

Blue Warrior said:

Just as a reminder, nodes are completely unnecessary. Only the host can get banned for a rule-breaking server.
I Know that.

Armonte deserves a ban

Armonte deserves a ban simply because he joins my server to cause confusion. Everyone that has ever been to my server thinks that he is a nuisance because he causes trouble spasmodically, when it is not needed. A lot of the times I am -BRB or -AFK so I put it to a map where everyone will "break" for a second, not hangout. When I return, we continue our previous activity. When I had returned, I come back to see Armonte there. I try to explain to him what happen, but he is more concerned about getting me banned rather than listening. I banned you simply because I do not like you causing confusion in my server via spam (binded keys), cursing at people, demoralizing people, and so forth. Armonte, I want you to know that you cannot be trusted. Also, anyone can falsely report and tweak logs for your information.

I was in that server, and there was also hanging out going on before the wad was added. Just so you know, Armonte's report is completely legit, and he's telling the truth.

Ash said:
I was in that server, and there was also hanging out going on before the wad was added. Just so you know, Armonte's report is completely legit, and he's telling the truth.
Pwn3d.

That is not true. You do not even join my server that often. Must I repeat myself yet again? Sometimes I go -BRB or -AFK. You are at my server every blue moon. Thus, you cannot support his case. You do not join often enough. You have no logs ( which may be tweaked) or screenshots ( which may also be falsely put into play).

Ash, I recall you joining my server during a game of CTF, am I lieing? I seem to have given Frost, CIA, Mz. Amy, The Improper Fraction, and you a decent fight. I always add BigFriggenMap as a setback for when I am away. When I return, I go to a game of CTF. Anyone that joins my servers, even Flyer3F, can tell you that I host CTF regularly and I always want a challenge.

Uh, why not just join your own dedicated server, then when you need to go, leave and rejoin as spec? (Or just leave until you come back.)

Controversy... Why does it exist?

I sparingly post, but it seems I have to give a thought about this event.

Hi Armonte.
You (Page 106) said:
Blue Warrior said:
I Know that.
Why did you have to display our nodes, then, on the MB? Don't lie about your reason here.

Lightspeed (Page 106) said:
Armonte deserves a ban simply because he joins my server to cause confusion. Everyone that has ever been to my server thinks that he is a nuisance because he causes trouble spasmodically, when it is not needed. A lot of the times I am -BRB or -AFK so I put it to a map where everyone will "break" for a second, not hangout. When I return, we continue our previous activity. When I had returned, I come back to see Armonte there. I try to explain to him what happen, but he is more concerned about getting me banned rather than listening. I banned you simply because I do not like you causing confusion in my server via spam (binded keys), cursing at people, demoralizing people, and so forth. Armonte, I want you to know that you cannot be trusted. Also, anyone can falsely report and tweak logs for your information.
I've seen other logs with you in it, Armonte. I actually have to agree with some of the things Lightspeed has said here. I've also experienced your server, using different aliases. Your behavior is getting out of hand (negatively), and at first when I met you, I thought you were a good person. I did consider you as a friend, but after seeing later things coming from you (even before this event), I can't consider you one of those good Samaritans anymore.

--------------------
Hi Ash.
You (Page 106) said:
I was in that server, and there was also hanging out going on before the wad was added.
We played a CTF game together. Right after the game, we went to GFZ1, and then Lightspeed said he would BRB. Unfortunately, against the risk for a game crash, a player attempted to go for RVZ, and it was a success, as first, Lightspeed wasn't there to monitor the event, and second, he/she wouldn't stop, even if we would tell him/her to stop. Fortunately, we managed to get through the level, thanks to *Mz. Amy*. That is when Lightspeed returned.
After adding the wad, yes, he was again going to BRB.

Ash's Encounter in Godspeed's Server LOG (includes pre-CTF game, CTF game, and post-CTF game)

--------------------
Hello Readers of the MS Ban List topic.

Now, about the server report, here is my LOG when Lightspeed was going to BRB the second time. Blue Warrior did come in the game: http://srb2.pastebin.com/m72392c55.
I always add BigFriggenMap as a setback for when I am away. When I return, I go to a game of CTF. Anyone that joins my servers, even Flyer3F, can tell you that I host CTF regularly and I always want a challenge.
This is to show that Lightspeed did give us 'time off.' Apparently, he forgot to verify a player to run the server while he was away. Regardless, the event after the CTF game wasn't intended to be a time for hangout, nor was it to be for hangout in the first place. Accidents do happen, and it would be best just to give him a warning, not an immediate ban.
Because Armonte had joined the server when Lightspeed had just came back, there was no chance for him to switch back to a normal CTF game, because Armonte had been already stating that Lightspeed had broken one of the Master Server Rules. I would say it is unfair for him, for him to communicate with Armonte, and at the same time, preparing for the game to take place. He left at an early time, and because of that climax, we didn't get to do as planned, to take the game up and to get back to normality.
I am one of the regular joiners of this server, and yes, CTF is the game he normally hosts with. He is a great player, and always wants to compete against those who are better than him, and even those who are close to his level, so he can play, and at the same time, have some fun.

Fine

I fully back up Armonte on reporting you, you should not be going to a map that has no use but to be a hangout/RP map, end of story. I don't care if you went for a break or something, you're not abiding by the MS rules since you're going to a map that you can't play any gametype on, end of story, you lose, good day to you sir. Don't like it? Don't host on the MS.

I only bothered to read a few bits of this page, there's too much of it and I'm lazy, so whether he actually went through the correct methods I don't know, but he had every right to report you in this thread since you were breaking the MS rules and you even admitted to it by saying you went to that map, which, last I checked, had no rings and no exit so cannot be used for coop, ctf, match, etc...

Blue Warrior said:
No, the nodes are needed so I can tell who is the host.

Re: Controversy... Why does it exist?

123 Runite said:

Need I remind you that the "pre-CTF game" lasted 11 minutes on GFZ1 with just talking; no completion? Why is it that he only switched the map when I jumped on that house? If it was a CTF game, the game mode should always be on CTF. Coop =/= CTF

123 Runite said:
I always add BigFriggenMap as a setback for when I am away. When I return, I go to a game of CTF. Anyone that joins my servers, even Flyer3F, can tell you that I host CTF regularly and I always want a challenge.
This is to show that Lightspeed did give us 'time off.' Apparently, he forgot to verify a player to run the server while he was away. Regardless, the event after the CTF game wasn't intended to be a time for hangout, nor was it to be for hangout in the first place. Accidents do happen, and it would be best just to give him a warning, not an immediate ban.

Why should he only get a warning? As it seems, he has done this "break time" with bigfriggenmap.wad nearly every time he hosts, am I right? Therefore, he has broken the rules a lot more than he needs to be banned (if not permanent). It also appears he knew what he was doing wrong, considering his defensive behavior, so why shouldn't he be punished as such?

IP: 208.110.34.188
Server Name: stripers (supposed to be strippers, but I didn't know)
Reason: Well, I don't know if this is against the rules, but this person was playing Hector's infamous "Stripper Mod." SRB2 is played by many children, and I don't think that they should be exposed to this kind of stuff. There is no nudity involved, but the game mode involved giving rings to the stripper on the mountain. One player was even named "Bad Girl". You decide if this is bad or not.

Log:
http://srb2.pastebin.com/m183ebce7

Ice said:
IP: 208.110.34.188
Server Name: stripers (supposed to be strippers, but I didn't know)
Reason: Well, I don't know if this is against the rules, but this person was playing Hector's infamous "Stripper Mod." SRB2 is played by many children, and I don't think that they should be exposed to this kind of stuff. There is no nudity involved, but the game mode involved giving rings to the stripper on the mountain. One player was even named "Bad Girl". You decide if this is bad or not.

Log:
http://srb2.pastebin.com/m183ebce7
There is a cencured verson of the mod, and Bad Girl goes to all Srb2 games as Bad Girl.Its the host' fault for putting the No Cencure Patch. And ice, The Mod is not all about strippers. It gives new weapons, enemies, and levels! *shot for avatising*
Edit: your log said:WARNING! You are playing censured version! If you wanna play full version, download no censure patch. See ''INFO'' Lump for more information.
...If the no cencue patch was not there, there shold be no stripper...are you making it up?

ola said:
There is a cencured verson of the mod, and Bad Girl goes to all Srb2 games as Bad Girl.Its the host' fault for putting the No Cencure Patch. And ice, The Mod is not all about strippers. It gives new weapons, enemies, and levels! *shot for avatising*

You don't understand. The mod says "Censored" no matter what. This guy added the "Uncensored patch". That's what I was complaining about. Now, I don't know about Bad Girl, but I don't think younger children should be exposed to strippers, especially in a sonic game. At the top of the mountain there was a pole dancer, and the server is going on right now (at least at the time of this post).I don't know what you see as wrong, but this goes as just that in my eyes.

If only hector used his powers for good...

IP: 82.41.178.99
Port: 5029
Hostname: sonic tails and knux s day
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
Reason for ban:Hangout on Big Random Map
Log

I think This map Should go in the category of Sa-City, One:Because its only used for hangout.
Two:It has No End
Three:No Rings.

I do not go there everytime. What I do is either switch to coop for the others to play, then I add -BRB/AFK to my name. I do not verify anyone because I do not like people doing inept things in my server. It is up to the people to hangout or not, but when I return, I switch it back to CTF ( or the previous gametype). Either that, or I kill myself to stop people from shooting me when I am away in a CTF type netgame. Once again, Ash, Cue, and Armonte do not join my server enough to tell me what I do all the time, and I am merely defending myself. My "defensive behavior" is to keep up one of the best servers on the MS. Even SB is tired of Armonte because he does not obey in the server. He may have the right to report, but not to jump to conclusions when he was not there long enough. He has trying to get on my case for a VERY LONG time, and now he is using what he can to get me banned. Either way, 123 Reunite has a copy of the log, and he has posted it previously. I was fighting Ash while other people were roleplaying. I myself was not. There are too many hypocritical loops in the rules. First of all, why is there a "/me" feature if we can't roleplay? Second, people hangout because they get tired of the same old levels. ( although I know there are wads, but not all hosts add wads.) There are more I have come up with that I will mention at another time. The point is, Armonte can not be a report A.K.A rule follower and break the rules at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back