Master Server Impersonation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Ryan

Netcode Nancy
Someone on IP Address 69.246.75.74 was impersonating me on the Master Server. This is not me. How can I get them banned?

Sadly, it wouldn't happen. I knew one fellow who impersonated me a couple of times. I know alot of people who used to impersonate Yuni too. Usually impersonators go away after a while.

Sure it's an impersonation? The name "Kitsune" isn't exactly the most creative in the world. They could easily just have the same name as you.

It's a server where numberous people always connect. You can't tell who is who without proper testing and indentification.

Draykon said:
Sure it's an impersonation? The name "Kitsune" isn't exactly the most creative in the world. They could easily just have the same name as you.

Y'know, I used to think that loads of people must of had a silver hedgehog character named ICE, but was surprised to see I was the only one.

Let's try going to a server and seeing a person without Sonic or Owner in their name. Surprising, eh?

I kept TELLING him to change it, but he wouldn't...He said I wasn't Kitsune, and that he was the Kitsune from the message board.

if you're inexperienced yes. there are ways to tell who is who. For a while I was mistaken for FF because I played as a red Tails. (Still do to this day)

I have yet to see any one impersonate me.

(Edit), Actually I take that back. only one other had a clone of Glaber but was on another forum. I actually save the clone's picture if you're curious.

I know! Just get an ORIGINAL name!

Kitsune, Sonic, Light/Dark/Flame, Fox, Echidna, Hedgehog, and Luigi seem to be the most popular names on the MS.

I don't netgame much, but I haven't seen any impersonators of me. If anyone else has I'd be interested to hear. I could do with a laugh.

Someone tried to on my own server. I hosted, and someone joined and said "I'm the real Sky Ninja!" I abruptly proved that I was the real one to everyone, and then banned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back