Master Server Impersonation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes they might be using the same name and didnt know youre using it to and think your the imposter.

I bet someone thought I was netgaming with them but wasn't because my name is so generic: SonicMaster. Generic enough that this name was already taken on the MB. Maybe I should do only SRB2WikiSonicMaster on a netgame...

But then again, maybe not.

Or you could try something shorter!

SRB2WikiSonicMaster. Hmm...

SRB2Master
SRB2Wiki
SRB2Sonic
WikiSonic
WikiMaster
WikiSRB2
SonicMaster
SonicWiki
SonicSRB2
MasterSonic
MasterWiki
MasterSRB2

Okay, getting rid of the ones that suck, you are left with (in bold):

SRB2Master (SRB2 Guy, SRB2 Playah, SRB2Lover4Life, JOIN THE CLUB)
SRB2Wiki (You are the wiki, lol)
SRB2Sonic (Better than Sonic)
WikiSonic (Not bad)
WikiMaster (Not Bad)
WikiSRB2 (No.)
SonicMaster (You said you can't use it...)
SonicWiki (No.)
SonicSRB2 (...)
MasterSonic (Maybe)
MasterWiki (Maybe)
MasterSRB2 (No.)

So, SRB2Master, WikiSonic, WikiMaster, MasterSonic, and MasterWiki could all be used (as a permanent replacement to srb2wikisonicmaster lul) interchangeably. If you want to avoid being mistaken for 'SonicMaster', then use a different one! Strewth!

i once got imporsonated when i hosted a server called "SA CITY FUN!!"
someone called thier server: "Daniel's sa city fun".

Speedylizzard14 said:
i once got imporsonated when i hosted a server called "SA CITY FUN!!"
someone called thier server: "Daniel's sa city fun".
And, how was that impersonating? Ever since the beginning of the n00b outbreak, there have been servers named SA CITY FUN!!!11!. And please, please don't tell me you were hosting SA city hangout on the MS.

Impersonators suck, but it is a feeling of appreciation too.

Sb was just impersonated because I just came from a server with The real Sb there as a hidden name.

I was Impersonated once, he was all, "LOLOLOL I DON'T LIKE U ALL I DELETE ALL FILES SOS U GET NO WADZ LOLOLOZ" then I came and I couldn't change my name to my name =/ and I was like, oi, stop impersonating be you Monkey then he said, ban the Impersonator and I got kicked =/

HEH! Why dont you and your other friends have like a Secret code or somthing, so when you see the impersonator in the same Netgame as you, Make your friend or friends to a test on him first, to see if hes fake are not , like a whats your favorite color and other stuff.

Just in case you ask, I never host anything in the Master Server. If you see any server advertised as being hosted by me, it's an impersonation. I may join some netgames in the master server ocasionally, through, but only when it is something planned before, I won't join a random server, I want to play with people I already know. Which is why almost always I host/join by IP.

Sidenote, you may or may not find me with a Hamachi IP. I don't need Hamachi to run the game, but I have it in case one of the players requires it. So don't get surprised if you find me with two completely different IP masks.

ninja said:
HEH! Why dont you and your other friends have like a Secret code or somthing, so when you see the impersonator in the same Netgame as you, Make your friend or friends to a test on him first, to see if hes fake are not , like a whats your favorite color and other stuff.

I was thinking of something like that. But, I just ask them questions that I know about them. And I look at their gaming strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back