Mariopack1096

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last mario pack? Then you aren't doing this anymore SMS?

Also Mario's fireballs don't hurt any other players like the other character ring items do, can you fix that?

I rememberd I still had to fix the fireball thing, but it was too late by then. Don't worry, next release, Mario's fireball will be completely revamped. He'll be able to shoot it underwater, hurt enemy players, and it won't fly anymore and gain speed in return.

Nothing wrong with bowsers spin, its great that he can bounce off the walls

their abilitys are:

Mario: underwater forever
Luigi: really high jumps
Bowser: Speed Twok
Peach: Float
Toad: water run
Yoshi: Flutter kick
Wario: Bat Hover
Waluigi: Trys to fly (glide)

Buuuuut....i found a glitch, the spring steps on Greenflower zone 2
If your one of them, because they bounce off walls, you just bounce off all the springs and cnat get up

Redwolf said:

their abilitys are:

omg redwolf is that you from dsp
gosh its me toaduk

yes i love this wad very fun indeed :lol:

Redwolf said:

their abilitys are:

Buuuuut....i found a glitch, the spring steps on Greenflower zone 2
If your one of them, because they bounce off walls, you just bounce off all the springs and cnat get up

Not really. They all have multiple little abilities that give them disadvantages and advantages. Mario is speedy, has good control, a decent shot, and a decent jump. Luigi is tiny bit worse in everything than Mario, but his spin makes up for it, and he can run on water with runshoes. Toad has decent speed and a weak jump, but he can waterrun and his shooting ability is awesome. Peach is slow, but she can float forever and her shots home in on people. Bowser is very slow, but he can speed thok at Luigi's speed, can spindash, home in on enemies(slow, though), and has a great shooting ability. Yoshi is the fastest, can descend slower with flutter kick, and has a decent shooting ability. Waluigi can be as fast as Luigi, has horrid control, a great spindash, and the ability to fly for a really short time. If you can handly him well, he's the best character of em all. Wario is kinda slow, but can ram into enemies, climb walls, and if flying long as bat, glide very fast. Otherwise its just a slow landing technique.

Boo

Hey, SMS, just a thought: If Boo is going to be in the MarioPack, then how will he be styled? 'Cause I don't think there are M&L:SSS sprites of Boo...

Re: Boo

Yugi said:
Hey, SMS, just a thought: If Boo is going to be in the MarioPack, then how will he be styled? 'Cause I don't think there are M&L:SSS sprites of Boo...

Boo is in Mario & Luigi SuperStar Saga. There's only a lack of sprites, so he'll need some custom sprites for certain stuff. If I look at the type of shading it won't be hard to make sprites for Boo. I'll remind you he is basicly just a white ball with aarms and a face.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omg! this is funny! and theres no download thingy! ahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Ah

why put the juce that the lemons give you in a sqwirt gun and shoot someone in the cut? (he is just too weird...)

blaze02 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omg! this is funny! and theres no download thingy! ahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do I even have to say it? :|

Re: Ah

blaze02 said:
why put the juice that the lemons give you in a squirt gun and shoot someone in their cut? (He is just too weird...)
O.K............. (Fixed) And to answer your (rather dumb) question, it's supposed to hurt. EDIT: Why is this turning into a "Why does Yugi have this in his signature" topic? Because this topic is supposed to be a topic about this wad pack.

There's not much to talk about anyway, Yugi. Maybe some good ideas for the Mario characters, but most of those ideas ran out.

Just let the topic die untill I get the feeling I should work on something.

firerikku546 said:
I have the wads its just noone wants to play with me :cry:

well when you were in my chat box I figured out you have a different port number, so no one can join you.

its not the port number look at the list of servers above the tthing where you put your port numbers and you will find my server god are you retaarded roflol

I've noticed you cannot get through the koopa blast act two level in the secrets section with mario, yoshi, toad and peach cannot get through as spin dash is needed (I guess you can use noclip...). It is kind of weird how mario characters can't get through mario levels >.>

firerikku546 said:
its not the port number look at the list of servers above the tthing where you put your port numbers and you will find my server god are you retaarded roflol

-_- just cuz you are on the MS doesn't mean your server will show up to everyone and especially if you have a different port number from 5029.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back