Mariopack1096

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
Yup, Mariopack1096, made in 1 day, yet still a good update.

Whats new in short:
Code:
-Wario added
-Waluigi added
-Mario's fireball has been undergoing a minimal change
-Mario and Luigi jump more stylish
-Modifieded Txt. and bat. files to work with mp-wario and mp-waluigi

For those who have absolutely no idea to how it looks.....

srb20026cj9.png

That would be Mario, smart guy.

srb20027tx1.png

Luigi never stops dancing to the beat.

srb20029fo0.png

Yoshi...after Mario World he was never not in a Mario game. Is that bad? No.

srb20030fn0.png

Hm....I thought she would be kidnapped or something

srb20033qo2.png

Toads ability....waterrun

srb20032og3.png

Bowser, now with a life icon. And a failed spin attempt.

srb20044xq4.png

Wario is dancing at RedVXI's house, abusing the situation that he's at lunch.

srb20043dd4.png

While Wario is having fun dancing with his butt, Waluigi is having tea with RedVXI.

Hm....what would we be forgetting.......DUH. The download! Multiple choices of download places, so don't complain how the download doesn't work.

Main Server(Freewebs)

Sendspace link
Megaupload link
Mediafire link
Rapidshare link

Good to see these characters be worked on/finished again, SMS. But, what was the problem of Bowser's spin?

BlueZero4 said:
Wow, I can remember you killing me about these a while ago. Thanks for reposting these!

I remember seeing a picture of the toad from Mariopack, and I got some inspiration to work on it. I asked for the wad, but found it in the purge zip that Mystic made before you were able to give it to me.

_Manic_ said:
Good to see these characters be worked on/finished again, SMS. But, what was the problem of Bowser's spin?

The problem was, he DIDN'T spin. See, if he jumps it doesn't really matter if he spins or not. But...if he tries his spindash without spinning, it'll look weird. I got complaints about it, and thus, I fixed it.

Remember this version is just a re-release with some bugs fixed and stuff added that people wanted me to add. See, thats why you get critism. It helps making things better. There is good critism and bad/useless critism.

Good: Bowser doesn't spin, and it looks weird, especially when spindashing. Also, you missed his life-icon.
Good2: Why does Yoshi trow slow stars? Come on, he trows eggs and fast too!
Bad: I hate Mario, make something else next time!
Bad2: ZOMG, ITZ DA RECOLRO!!1!1

Thanks, SMS. Now I hop others get to download this, because I will be using Luigi a lot.

Wow, these are some pretty cool characters, but I don't think Bowser will ever be able to get through Mystic Realm with that speed. :P

BlazingPhoenix said:
Wow, these are some pretty cool characters, but I don't think Bowser will ever be able to get through Mystic Realm with that speed. :P

He is, actually. Every character is made to be at least able to get trough Mystic Realm, regular levels (Not Prismatic angel or the Mystic Realm zone, though)

Xtreme Starfox said:
It's really good, but aint characters like peach ment to be bigger than sonic and freinds?

Go ahead and make them bigger yourself. You think its that easy to make them Sonic size when most sprites are ripped from the gameboy advance game Mario&Luigi SuperStar Saga?

Bouncey said:
I know he wasn't the in the pack originally but I think you should add Wario... *Shot*

No really, I might just do that. I do wonder what weapon to give him, though.

Super mystic sonic said:
Xtreme Starfox said:
It's really good, but aint characters like peach ment to be bigger than sonic and freinds?

Go ahead and make them bigger yourself. You think its that easy to make them Sonic size when most sprites are ripped from the gameboy advance game Mario&Luigi SuperStar Saga?

well i know i can't do that :(

but they are good the way you made them just not the size thats all 8)

Bouncey said:
I know he wasn't the in the pack originally but I think you should add Wario... *Shot*

Super Mystic Sonic said:
No really, I might just do that. I do wonder what weapon to give him, though.

Hmm.... Use the homing ring but make it look like a fart so he has a homing fart... *Shot*

Bouncey said:
Hmm.... Use the homing ring but make it look like a fart so he has a homing fart... *Shot*

I will either make him very weak in terms of speed, jump and ability and give him auto-fart, or the attack from Super Smash Bros Brawl.(Yeah, thats actually possible)

Character Suggestions for SMS:
1) Wario w/ Wario Ware Super Wario super form, fires coins
2) Donkey Kong, fires bananas
3) Bowser Jr. w/ Shadow Mario Super Form, fires paint bloobs
4) Hammer Bro, throws hammers
That's all I got for now.

metalsonicmk72 said:
Character Suggestions for SMS:
1) Wario w/ Wario Ware Super Wario super form, fires coins
2) Donkey Kong, fires bananas
3) Bowser Jr. w/ Shadow Mario Super Form, fires paint bloobs
4) Hammer Bro, throws hammers
That's all I got for now.

For now, I'll stick to Wario. Shadow Mario is a plain recolor, but might probably be made later, Bowser Jr. is kinda cheap, Donkey Kong is a awesome idea and I'll add it right after Mario, and hammer bro is just a no. As for King Boo, I'd rather try a more common character. Boo might just be added, though.

MarioPack 1.1 should feature 10 characters. If a character isn't fast or powerfull, he/she'll have a awesome shoot attack. Examples: Peach is slow and not all too great in jumping, but her homing kiss makes up for it.

Do you think may you can soc some baddies for a pack like goombas for crawlas or something like that? Oh wait then it may become more of a mod! *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back