Mariopack1096

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is kind of a mod, actually. But then more of a character mod. Mostly featuring the characters, not caring about the rest of the Sonic game.

Here is some characters that have not been mentioned yet that could go into your character mod:

1) Waluigi- If you have Mario and Luigi why not Wario and Waluigi?
2) Drybones- Could throw bones and Drybones could be very fast.
3) Mallow- He might look out of place though with all the MLSS sprites.
4) Geno- Same sentence from above
5)Petey Piranha- Could shoot brown mucus at players and would be bigger then Bowser and more powerful but slower
6)Birdo- Shoot white eggs but has Yoshi's abilites (except for flutter)
7)Toadsworth- Would attack you with the words "Yam blamem blamem" or something like that. (He does say that!)
(Most of these characters I looked at were at Spriter's Resource.)

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

EDIT: I forgot Shy Guy!

Well Boo fits the abilities better. 8) He can have run on water and float for his abilities. He could be easier to do anyways since he's a white ball with a face, arms, and a tail. Also, Boo is cooler and funnier. :wink:

BlueZero4 said:
Dude, that many chars would break the 1p char select.

Not if I remove Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles from the screen. Heck, its a Mario character pack, so why even try to

Here is some characters that have not been mentioned yet that could go into your character mod:

1) Waluigi- If you have Mario and Luigi why not Wario and Waluigi?
2) Drybones- Could throw bones and Drybones could be very fast.
3) Mallow- He might look out of place though with all the MLSS sprites.
4) Geno- Same sentence from above
5)Petey Piranha- Could shoot brown mucus at players and would be bigger then Bowser and more powerful but slower
6)Birdo- Shoot white eggs but has Yoshi's abilites (except for flutter)
7)Toadsworth- Would attack you with the words "Yam blamem blamem" or something like that. (He does say that!)
(Most of these characters I looked at were at Spriter's Resource.)

Although I rather avoid Toadworth and Drybones, Waluigi will definitly come in, but I had that one in mind for ages.

Why not play as.. the Blue Mario from Mario Tennis that replaces Mario as the guy siting if Mario is playing... And yes my grammar sucks..

Why not just change your color in multilayer to blue? Unless you're on 1P, then thats different. ("splitscreen on;color blue;splitscreen off")

For now we have:

Wario
Waluigi(Wario edit)
Donkey Kong(If even possible)
Shadow Mario(Mario recolor)

I'd replace Shadow Mario with something if you would have a better idea.

Replace Shadow Mario with Hammer Br*mauled* What about Ukiki the monk*shot* Anyways, what sprites will you be using for Wario and Waluigi? If you want I found some good ones of Wario and Waluigi and some good life icons for all the characters so far if you choose to use them of course.

Edit:Crap, I screwed up! Well here they are again (thanks for the notice Chaos.)

[img=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5517/wariomlgm0.th.png]

[img=http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8173/waluigimlgk4.th.png]

[img=http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/2775/emoticonszr0.th.png]

Note: Reason why they are linked to website is because of the size of the sprite sheets. Also I checked them this time and now and they actually go to the pictures.

Whao. Those seem pretty damn good fitting. I was actually planning on ripping the official sprites and making some new ones to fit for the back, but this will do just fine!

Ya know what? Why wait? Lets get on to making MarioPack 1.1 right now!

sonicfreak94 said:
Why not just change your color in multilayer to blue? Unless you're on 1P, then thats different. ("splitscreen on;color blue;splitscreen off")

The Mario tennis mario has a jacket.. Blue or Pink

Okay, guys, got Wario and abilities and extras and stuff done. Now for Waluigi to come and BAM, we have MarioPack1096!

Oh, and by the way, can anyone give me that Doom pallete with the numbers on it?

Guys, awesome news. Its out. I started on this this afternoon, and didn't even spent my whole day on it. Thats the little something I call speed. Mariopack1096, its here!

Wario and Waluigi are added, both with their own skills and abilities, and even better, more little gimicks than Mario or whoever could ever have.I also made Mario and Luigi's jumps a bit more dynamic, and Mario's fireball has got a little change.

I have some ideas for the next release..

Mario riding an Yoshi *Shot*
Metal Mario *Shot*
Koopa the quick *Shot*
Toadelet (Oh however you spell her) *Shot*
Dasey *Shot*
And last but not least the ultimate character....... A GOOMBA *Shot* (Kidding)

Use your own host, SMS. You're much better off than using a free file hosting site. >_>

Anyways, looks really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back