Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow: Who am I? Why am I here? Who is Maria? Who stole my wallet?

Ne'way...I don't know what series I like more...I have the original Super Mario Bros. but I don't have the original Sonic games =|

GCFreak said:
Ok, that wasn't funny in the first place, so please stop it. :P
I think it was pretty funny, and I have a few of my own:

Charmy: I'm a freak! *hiccups*
Knuckles: I am teh masta of teh EMARALDZ yo!

No no, please stop, we insist. :)

NeoJames said:
Shadow: Who am I? Why am I here? Who is Maria? Who stole my wallet?

*coughstolenfromtheflashmoviesonicridersin3minutescough*

As for the poll, Mario. He has the guts to save the world several times over, and has done so more than any other protagonist in a videogame. On top of that, he can shoot fireballs. I want to shoot fireballs, dammit!

Well keep dreamin'! As for Mario, I personally believe that him 'Saving the world' is the same plot revamped each time: Bowser takes Peach, and Mario and Luigi save her. Other games like Strikers and the Mario Party series are better.

SilverStreak said:
As for Mario, I personally believe that him 'Saving the world' is the same plot revamped each time: Bowser takes Peach, and Mario and Luigi save her.

Then there are the many RPGs that Mario has starred in where a greater evil is trying to take over Mushroom Kingdom/World, and Super Paper Mario, where a guy tried to destroy the universe, and damn near succeeded.

Oh, and Sonic's plots suck.

icon_edit.gif

I think Mario and Sonic are horrible. Admittadly (sp?), the gameplay for both is good, but everything else: bad. Of course, if they didn't have advanced storylines (You know, only like: OMG someone wants to destroy teh world. Now go kill him), or wierd stuff,(A fat plumbers kills turtles and rides on a dinosaur that eats turtles and turns them into eggs to save the princess who got kidnapped by a turtle king. WTF? And a blue hedgehog runs around jumping on robots created by a fat guy. WTF? Again.) then they would be good. My rant is over now.

Ok we all know Sonic is less kiddy than Mario and he is cooler in some ways.

But who has the better games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back