Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's better? The famous Red-clad plumber (who REALLY needs a diet!), or Sonic, 'The Blue Blur'. (I think it's clear who I chose)

Lets see... You couldn't possibly be on the SONIC Robo Blast 2 Fourms...

A place where people play SONIC games and discuss SONIC in general, etc, etc...

Hope that answers your question...

Neither. Both Mario and Sonic are overrated. There are other characters in those series that seem to have the same abilities, and yet they also have special moves of their own. Like Segmint, I'm referring to Tails and Yoshi here. Those two at least have something more than just "jump on the enemy" or "spindash through the Badnik".

Mutch? Is that some strange form of Mulch?
As for the poll, it would all depend on when you're talking about. Classic Sonic >>> Classic Mario. Modern Sonic < dirt.

It's all context.

Sonic can be a butthole sometimes, and also can spew lame catch frases constantly. His gameplay can go either way. Also, Sonic has too many allys/rivals/recolors. If Sonic goes down, there's another hedgehog to take his place.

Mario only has Luigi and Yoshi to share the spotlight, and they mostly work together, instead of compeeting to be #1. Mario also uses more solid/safe means of attacking. Sometimes Sonic is required to do extravagent things such as deactivating force fields. Mario mostly bounces on people, and occasionally pulls out "FLUDD". I vote Mario....

Though I'm really offended that Link isn't up for vote.

Stupid plumber? STUPID PLUMBER? Mario's games have Yoshi in them. Friggin' Yoshi!! How can you compete with that? Mutch... well, hey, we all have our bad days when it comes to typos. Besides, "mutch" is a very cool word.

(Dang, I am making a fool out of myself.)

Turbo_The_Hedgehog said:
mabye your stupid plumber can fix it... oh no, im becoming a fanboy... god help us!

Better than some obnoxious blue hedgehog who tries to look cool and fails... miserably.

Segmint said:
Tails/Yoshi
That has nothing to do with the question! If you want a poll about OTHER characters, make it yourself.
And for other people that I didn't get around to (was too lazy...)to quote, the same thing.

Get over it, SilverStreak. This may be your topic, but it gives you no right to boss people around like a Nazi. People can talk about whatever they want in here. The reason we're mentioning the Tails/Yoshi thing is because it's our reasoning for voting "Neither".

Sonic has some very good games. So has Mario. But Sonic has a hell lot of games that just totally fail. While most of Mario's games(including the spin-offs) are decent.(Aside from Mario Party) There are fewer Mario games that fail than Sonic games.

Neither. Both Mario and Sonic are overrated. There are other characters in those series that seem to have the same abilities, and yet they also have special moves of their own. Like Segmint, I'm referring to Tails and Yoshi here. Those two at least have something more than just "jump on the enemy" or "spindash through the Badnik".

Have you forgotten all the powerups? Mario can punch, kick, slide, and swing enemies around too in Mario 64. Sonic also has a heck load of abilities in SA2 and next gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back