Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose "Don't care", because it's the closest to "Neither".

Anyway, Shadow. Yes, Shadow. "Ew recolour".

Well, to be more specific, SA2 Shadow. Shadow from the other game can go to hell.

When in SA2, it was great. Finally an antagonist with similar abilities to Sonic, a worthy opponent. I was really pumped first seeing him, and playing him. Mysterious. I like that. It was the final realisation of Maria's final wish that got me liking him, and finally sacraficing himself for the sake of Earth and it's inhabits. I found him a rather deeper character than the others, always wanting to find out more about him. Too bad Sega started milking him, with no milk to milk.

After SA2, it just didn't work. But SA2 alone gets him as my favourite.

Sorry for 'bossing you around'. I just never put an option that said 'Other characters from series'...but I'll change it...now you can say what characters from the series' you like too! (Sorry it was so delayd..BAD ME!!)

ree-c said:
I chose "Don't care", because it's the closest to "Neither".

Anyway, Shadow. Yes, Shadow. "Ew recolour".

Well, to be more specific, SA2 Shadow. Shadow from the other game can go to hell.

When in SA2, it was great. Finally an antagonist with similar abilities to Sonic, a worthy opponent. I was really pumped first seeing him, and playing him. Mysterious. I like that. It was the final realisation of Maria's final wish that got me liking him, and finally sacraficing himself for the sake of Earth and it's inhabits. I found him a rather deeper character than the others, always wanting to find out more about him. Too bad Sega started milking him, with no milk to milk.

After SA2, it just didn't work. But SA2 alone gets him as my favourite.

Glad to know I'm not the only sentient life form who thinks like that.

Anyways, choosing between the two, Mario, if for no reason more than I like his games better.
Though also because, while Sonic tries to be cool, Mario just IS cool. He's really just a creepy italian guy, but, eh, it's hard to explain.

I really have to go against Sonic right now, because he's being ruined right now. Unless hhis new adventures stop sucking (which I doubt they will, not to be a depressing person here), I'll have to go with Mario at this time, his adventures are actually fun to play.

I do realize sonic games are going down, but it is sammy, and this doesent mean
Draykon wrote: SONIC TEAM IS PERFIKT
but it does mean that i am currently not going with any of the two. But classic sonic is good, and mario is ok, kind... somari! *shot*

This is gonna sound weird comming from a boy...
Amy, Peach, Cream, Daisy. In order BTW. (Me loves Amy)
You can start laughing now.
Out of the 2 .... Mario.
Who was the last new character? Waluigi.
Is a recolor? No.

Sonic
Who was the last PLAYABLE character (not the racoon)? Sliver.
Is he a recolor? Yes.

Mario wins for me

I don't blame you Fish Hook, Cream is one of my favorite characters, and Amy's pretty high up.

And Turbo, this isn't like when Sonic was first devised, Sonic Team has more influence on the games than Sammy. I really wish you'd stop blaming them for every little bad thing.

Edit: Wait, how is Waluigi not a recolor?

Take Luigi and strech him and give him purple clothes. Not Waluigi. And he's spanish, not itilian.
Move Sonics spikes around,give him silver fur and psyco-wadgamacalit. We have Silver. He even has Sonics Super Transformation.

Sonic: Lolz! WEEEEEE!!!
Mario: *insert stereotypical italian phrase here*
Yoshi: Yoshi!
Tails: *putputputput*
Luigi: *same as mario*
Knuckles: MAH MASTA EMERALD!

They all suck when you think about it...>.>

I have a feeling that they both may win because eggman and bowser are going to do something bad since there in last place.

Amy - SONIKKU-KUN! NYAAAA!
Cream - I HATE YOU ALL... I mean... Mr Sonic is really kind..

Rouge - TEH EMRALDZ MINE KNUX MWAHAHAHA!(Lack of coffee)

Peach - Mario, Mario! I've been kiddnaped for the 5446435535444536854635

Daisy - ...I need new friends.

Bowser - Roar, snarl, growl!

Peach - 6454648536734673673642

Eggman - I'm a fat **** who can't beat a hedgehog... GINIUS!

Vanila - Come Cream! Let us take over the world!

Peach - 654576357426863rd time!

Your right. They all suck

Wario - Muwhahaha! Gold! *farts*
Metal Sonic - LOLZ I EZ TEH REEL Z0NIK!
Waluigi - Wal-lui-gi!
Tails Doll - ....*Beep* *Eats your soul.*
Baby Bowser - Rarw! *craps*
Mecha Knux - Hey i'mz knux 4 reel z0nik.
Link - WTF? I'm not even in this stupid game!
Nack - Mmm.
Navi - Blah blah blah blah blah save the world blah blah blah blah.
Mighty- If all of you are wondering why I'm not in the new Sonic games, it's because they suck. Archie ftw!

Oh yeah, and...
Sonic - We're Sonic Heroes!
Vector - Find the computer room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back