Major And Minor (M&M) Tweaks

Major And Minor (M&M) Tweaks v1.5

PMR

Da Shadow Plush
PMR submitted a new resource:

Major And Minor (M&M) Tweaks - A few changes I thought would fit in well

This tweak mod is very straight-to-the-point with everything, so I won't ramble on too long.

So I've always thought SRB2 kinda cuts a few corners, like only having a subtitle in Dream Hill Zone and nowhere else, Red Volcano Zone having only one act yet still displays the act number (yes, I know it will be updated soon but I'm very impatient), having 4 Bonus Stages and 3 Challenge Stages etc, so I decided to take it upon myself to fix these changes.

Sorry if you don't like anything I...

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

Note to whoever approves these posts:

VIEW THIS POST. I think I might have sent this twice by accident, this is the correct version.

Last edited:
While this is mostly a misc mod, due to your plans to eventually expand it with more stages, the fact that almost every Single Player map is slightly modified, and the map including at least one stage of its own, it has been moved to maps.

If you can't spin, this path doesn't make sense...

srb20044.png

It is also not very clear why there is a gas jet on this path, because there are no pipes here. Or... is it natural gases?

If you can't spin, this path doesn't make sense...

View attachment 70667

It is also not very clear why there is a gas jet on this path, because there are no pipes here. Or... is it natural gases?
probably natural gases

oh yeah and the reason why i added the spin hole at the end is just to troll a player

Last edited:
What do you plan on changing in a potential update? I have two suggestions! 1. Add proper transitions to some more of the stages, such as from Arid Canyon Zone to Red Volcano Zone, from Frozen Hillside to Haunted Heights, from Haunted Heights to Aerial Garden, and from Aerial Garden to Azure Temple. 2. Combine Egg Rock Act 3 and 4 into a proper Act 3, as a reference to 2.1's version of the Metal Sonic boss, and rename Egg Hall back to Black Core, because "Egg Hall" makes zero sense considering the stage is a boss act, with a proper arena and not a hallway.

y'know, i'd argue that since act 3 of techno hill takes place on a train, there should be a train behind you in act one of deep sea zone

What do you plan on changing in a potential update? I have two suggestions! 1. Add proper transitions to some more of the stages, such as from Arid Canyon Zone to Red Volcano Zone, from Frozen Hillside to Haunted Heights, from Haunted Heights to Aerial Garden, and from Aerial Garden to Azure Temple. 2. Combine Egg Rock Act 3 and 4 into a proper Act 3, as a reference to 2.1's version of the Metal Sonic boss, and rename Egg Hall back to Black Core, because "Egg Hall" makes zero sense considering the stage is a boss act, with a proper arena and not a hallway.
Version 1.1 should be out soon, with these suggestions in mind!

Last edited:
is the mod supposed to load with tons of warnings?
It's not, no...
I think there might be something wrong with the system you used to play it on, because it doesn't work with every system. This is a bug I can't really fix.

I think this mod is most unique! Seeing the transitions between the first acts makes the story more connected!

Thanks for changing Egg Hall back to Black Core, and adding transitions to AGZ and ATZ, but I have a couple more ideas, more specifically for Aerial Garden.

First off, I'd like for you to remove the Hive Elemental enemies, as they are super frustrating to deal with. And in their place, maybe a couple Jettysyns in the same places as the v2.1 iteration of the level. Some sections in v2.2's Aerial Garden were removed, and I'd like for you to bring them back. Play v2.1's Aerial Garden, and then play v2.2's Aerial Garden, and you'll see which sections were removed. Basically port v2.1's Aerial Garden into v2.2, with a few tweaks for v2.2 standards. For example, the improved textures, Lightning Shields, the water room which was removed in v2.1 kept as an alternative to the conveyor room, and Jettysyns instead of the goddamn Hive Elementals.

Thanks for changing Egg Hall back to Black Core, and adding transitions to AGZ and ATZ, but I have a couple more ideas, more specifically for Aerial Garden.

First off, I'd like for you to remove the Hive Elemental enemies, as they are super frustrating to deal with. And in their place, maybe a couple Jettysyns in the same places as the v2.1 iteration of the level. Some sections in v2.2's Aerial Garden were removed, and I'd like for you to bring them back. Play v2.1's Aerial Garden, and then play v2.2's Aerial Garden, and you'll see which sections were removed. Basically port v2.1's Aerial Garden into v2.2, with a few tweaks for v2.2 standards. For example, the improved textures, Lightning Shields, the water room which was removed in v2.1 kept as an alternative to the conveyor room, and Jettysyns instead of the goddamn Hive Elementals.
Well, I have played both versions of Aerial Garden, and although I will replace some Hive Elementals with Jetty-Syns, I won't port v2.1's Aerial Garden to v2.2's. It was changed for a reason.

Will you add the zone transition of ACZ-RVZ, FHZ-PTZ, PTZ-FFZ, FFZ-TLZ, TLZ-AGZ?
(also am I breaking rule 15)
Post automatically merged:

(sorry of the repost)

techno hill act 3 has collision errors and rendering errors on the machines
egg rock act 4 plays egg rock act 1's music instead of "premonition" or whatever its called

techno hill act 3 has collision errors and rendering errors on the machines
egg rock act 4 plays egg rock act 1's music instead of "premonition" or whatever its called
The former I tried fixing but was unable to.
The latter was intentional. It's also called "Anticipation".

I like what was done to GFZ3, THZ3, and DSZ3! Will you do the same to the other boss levels?
Also, when you said "added a path in GHZ1", which had me confused until I realized it was GFZ1, and I thought a new route was added, until I found out there was LITERALLY a trail using the v2.1 grass textures, going through the entire level on a fixed path. Why you gotta confuse us like that, man?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back