Maimy, the Rosy Robot

Maimy, the Rosy Robot Hotfix

DrStephen updated Maimy, the Rosy Robot with a new update entry:

Battlemod Balance Update!

Hello Again!

CyanKnight, Lumyni and Reverbal gave Maimy a look and made quite a few balancing changes to make her more balanced in BattleMod. Here's a list!
  • Maimy now gets tumbled when you parry her mace.
  • Fixed a bug where maimy can infinitely use her rocket booster ability if she's charging it while grabbing a flag in CTF.
  • Disallowed Mace jump while holding the flag.
  • Reduced Defense while using her regular mace abilities, She gains defense when using her battle...

Read the rest of this update entry...

is there a way to roll or crawl underneath small gaps in walls, I find in some level packs I need to switch to another character who can roll to proceed in levels

is there a way to roll or crawl underneath small gaps in walls, I find in some level packs I need to switch to another character who can roll to proceed in levels

No

You're just gonna have to use someone else in that case

And or take a different route if the level has alt routes

It seems like she needs another hotfix.
The changes intended for battlemode seem to have affected other modes too. Her mace move has been really screwed up by the more recent changes, specifically the mace's shockwave range.

It's now impossible to collect many boxes if they're under a low ceiling/roof (previously, the shockwave from the mace striking the ceiling/roof was enough to break the box under it).
The bosses that were tricky to begin with, now seem impossible.
The shockwave now isn't even big enough to break a line of spikes if you're standing right up against them.
Even the standard badniks are trickier to hit unless you grind to a halt in front of them at just the right point to be able to hit the mace dead on them.

Her combat was a rather weak point to begin with, but like she is at the moment, you're better off only using her in multi-player mode, avoiding all the badniks, and hoping someone else will deal with the trickier bosses for you.
Basically, she's just not as fun to play with at the moment.
Roll on 1.7!

Hey.

Maimy found a SPACE JUMP POWER UP!

( - _-)

Attachments

• srb20036.gif
    srb20036.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 77
is there any way to have the red dress in Maimy's normal form? and is it possible to have it in a different color too?

Last edited:
This mod is great!
I dunno what would be with Metal So-
Dear god,i regret it all back,pls send me back and destroy my thoughts about this.

So Someone recently found a very unusual video
And I once found out that maimy is not addon character for srb2!
It's character by z-t00n
Form comic ponic and fails.
I was wondering what did maimy do in this comic?
Was maimy in love with ponic?
And I'll found it.
z-toon-разное-Ponic-and-Fails-(z-toon)-Комиксы-4717848.jpeg
( L _L)

This mod is great!
I dunno what would be with Metal So-
Dear god,i regret it all back,pls send me back and destroy my thoughts about this.
Hm Xaviel

This animation looks like on

Zaviel?

Last edited:
DrStephen!
Fix mace hitbox please!
I miss old maimy!
I can't live without her!
( > n<)

Last edited:
....I asked you to elaborate on what's the issue with the mace's hitbox

....I asked you to elaborate on what's the issue with the mace's hitbox
Oh ya...
I think this guy will say everything much better than me
It seems like she needs another hotfix.
The changes intended for battlemode seem to have affected other modes too. Her mace move has been really screwed up by the more recent changes, specifically the mace's shockwave range.

It's now impossible to collect many boxes if they're under a low ceiling/roof (previously, the shockwave from the mace striking the ceiling/roof was enough to break the box under it).
The bosses that were tricky to begin with, now seem impossible.
The shockwave now isn't even big enough to break a line of spikes if you're standing right up against them.
Even the standard badniks are trickier to hit unless you grind to a halt in front of them at just the right point to be able to hit the mace dead on them.

Her combat was a rather weak point to begin with, but like she is at the moment, you're better off only using her in multi-player mode, avoiding all the badniks, and hoping someone else will deal with the trickier bosses for you.
Basically, she's just not as fun to play with at the moment.
Roll on 1.7!
But if you ask me to say something.
I can only say (my english are bad sorry)
now I am very very VERY hard with this under-weapon!

It's just impossible to hit

Can't hit the badniks

monitors

And bosses are just a pain for me

Especially the zone bosses ecz and acz.

Everything was much better then 1.6

Sorry by my english

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back