Resource icon

[Character] Mad Rat Races To The Rhythm!

He only has one day to live till he meets his fate.
So the mad Rat decides to spend that day...

...Go-karting?...

attachment.php

From Nippon Ichi Software's rhythm game: Mad Rat Dead

It's the Rat himself! Given a chance to relive his final day by the Rat God, Mad Rat might have decided to live an
entertaining one by taking part in Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart! Why?... Maybe there's some cash prize he'd get to blow it all on cheese?.. I dunno.

Racers beware, cus this Rat packs an all-rounder stat build along with quite a hostile attitude to boot!
All while providing a bit of an easy learning curve for the newcomers

Just remember:

follow the cheese

Disclaimer:
This Rat isn't in any way, shape or form affiliated with a gang of rats whose leader is the giant Rat that makes all of the rules.

Attachments

• kart0019.gif
    kart0019.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 692
  • kart0021.gif
    kart0021.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 896
  • kart0022.gif
    kart0022.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 674
  • Mad rat.png
    Mad rat.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 5,512
  • KC_MadRat-V1.1.pk3
    824.8 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
Recently was made aware of this game and then I see this character sitting in Submissions lol. Everything checks out so welcome to releases!

Quick hotfix that I SHOULD'VE done a lot sooner, a few out of place sprites that needed adjusting
Thanks for your input, but please change the version name, ex: KC_MadRat-V1.1.pk3 If the file keeps its name after changes, this could cause problems when people enter servers that already have your addon loaded.

Thanks for your input, but please change the version name, ex: KC_MadRat-V1.1.pk3 If the file keeps its name after changes, this could cause problems when people enter servers that already have your addon loaded.

I had a feeling I was forgetting something.. Thanks for the heads up!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back