Lost Wads

I have Destructive Illusion and it works :)

Also the CD Sonic and Paper Mario are still on the MB
He means the CD Sonic from 1.09.4, that was ported to 2.0 and then to 2.1, but he wants the 1.09.4 version.......... Maybe.
Post automatically merged:

I have Destructive Illusion and it works :)

Also the CD Sonic and Paper Mario are still on the MB
I think he means this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211231-174940_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211231-174940_YouTube.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 235
He means the CD Sonic from 1.09.4, that was ported to 2.0 and then to 2.1, but he wants the 1.09.4 version.......... Maybe.

I think he means this:
2.0 CDsonic? yeah i think thats somewhere, but you should find it yourself.

I remember BlazeTheHedgehog's old SA-SRB2 sonic adventure mod! You can find details about it on the wiki. It's super old (ca. 2003) and requires Final Demo 1.08, which you can also find under the "archived versions" on srb2.org (the wiki also links to standalone distributables from the Internet Archive).

I'd post a screenshot but I don't have easy access to a Windows machine to test, sorry!

I found a MEGA containing archived 1.09.4-2.0 mods, but I don't think I'm allowed to post it here.

I don't think the dreamcast sonic mod is completely lost, many people have the mod, I found a video of a person using the same adventure sonic mod
, I started to do more researching about the adventure mod I only found stuff about metalwario64 sa sonic.

I'm pretty sure that with the shutdown of Megaupload and the buried nature of 4shared making it now difficult to search for WADs, a good chunk of pre-2010 SRB2 mods are now lost because they only were distributed from server to server and never on any website (you can thank the Old Guard's judgement for that...). I remember this cool as hell hangout map that utilized a boatload of FOFs and transport sectors to make this beachhouse map look like it was way more advanced than it was in 2.0 and it was heavily explorable, and I've been trying to find it for years and I can't find a single trace of it. I can't even find it's name! It was a great showcase of what could be done with the engine and I'm sad that it's lost to time.

I don't think the dreamcast sonic mod is completely lost, many people have the mod, I found a video of a person using the same adventure sonic mod
, I started to do more researching about the adventure mod I only found stuff about metalwario64 sa sonic.
Hey guess what (this obviously only works on 2.1)

Attachments

• Dreamcast_The_HedgehogV1.wad
    975 KB · Views: 1,218
I had these mods back in like, 2018, when I was playing around with 1.09.4. I had mecha sonic and sonia.wad. It was on a google sites (classic.), and the website had a sonic heroes background.

FOUND!!! https://sites.google.com/site/srb2wad/wad However there is no sonia.

FOUND SONIA ON 4shared!!!!!!

Do you know Dreamcast sonic is in Golden Shine Archive?
That's sadx sonic

I had these mods back in like, 2018, when I was playing around with 1.09.4. I had mecha sonic and sonia.wad. It was on a google sites (classic.), and the website had a sonic heroes background.

FOUND!!! https://sites.google.com/site/srb2wad/wad However there is no sonia.

FOUND SONIA ON 4shared!!!!!!
I think this wad would be easy to download, but sadly this one is a 2.2 port of Sonia and thanks to kasumi-san for getting it (don't bring drama about her here)

Attachments

• C_U91Sonia-v1.wad
    167.4 KB · Views: 197

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back