Lost Wads

I mean, who WOULDN'T? (although while porting I might add some things to differentiate it from the other ports.)
Post automatically merged:

one question tho, how do I fix the colors of the 2.1 sprites themselves?
Select the "Convert to..." option under "Graphics" in SLADE with a sprite selected, then set the palette on the left to "Sonic Robo Blast 2 (Legacy)" and the palette on the right to "Sonic Robo Blast 2."

OOOOH, thanks dude, that helped a lot!
Select the "Convert to..." option under "Graphics" in SLADE with a sprite selected, then set the palette on the left to "Sonic Robo Blast 2 (Legacy)" and the palette on the right to "Sonic Robo Blast 2."
Post automatically merged:

now i just need to find out how to make it green for easy color changing

Found a new Lost WAD, this one (probally) won't be found. Theres quite a few videos of it but all links for it are completely gone.

EDIT: TBH lost wads are becoming like lost media

EDIT 2: I FOUND ONE!

Last edited:
Found a new Lost WAD, this one (probally) won't be found. Theres quite a few videos of it but all links for it are completely gone.

EDIT: TBH lost wads are becoming like lost media

EDIT 2: I FOUND ONE!
This one? https://mb.srb2.org/threads/palmtree-panic-zone-2d-s_palmtreepanic-zip.8698/

does anyone have the lost Super SRB2 Kart Z last version? (i mean the one with models in it) im really looking forward to playing it in its full entirety.

I found one

I found one

Are you sure that its lost? Its possibly in Archived Versions (2.1.x) section.

I found one

I'm fairly certain I have this one actually, I believe it was being made by a user named "Ordomandalore". The mod was unfortunately pretty incomplete and there were some stages that I believe were impossible to finish. I've no clue on the status of the author's presence in the community so I would rather err on the side of caution and not release it publicly unless they show up in this thread and give the ok. I would not be opposed to recording some gifs of gameplay if people want them though.

I'm fairly certain I have this one actually, I believe it was being made by a user named "Ordomandalore". The mod was unfortunately pretty incomplete and there were some stages that I believe were impossible to finish. I've no clue on the status of the author's presence in the community so I would rather err on the side of caution and not release it publicly unless they show up in this thread and give the ok. I would not be opposed to recording some gifs of gameplay if people want them though.
Could you send me some gifs?

Could you send me some gifs?
Sure thing.
srb20729.gif

From watching the video it seems that he's basically unchanged from his 2.1 incarnation. I may have made an understatement when I said he made some levels impossible. I actually had to get really creative to clear Greenflower Acts 1 and 2 because he moves so slow and has no spindash of any kind that his top speed cannot get him past most quarter pipes or long distance jumps. And even then, I suspect he would be softlocked at DSZ2 at the absolute latest thanks to having no spin maneuver to get past the door-opening wheel, nor way of breaking the floor to take the Amy/Fang route.
srb20733.gif

In terms of what he doesn't have, he lacks a continue icon, special stage sprites, ending sprites, and super sprites. If you somehow manage to go super, he is only marginally faster than his normal walking speed.

Sure thing.
View attachment 100593
From watching the video it seems that he's basically unchanged from his 2.1 incarnation. I may have made an understatement when I said he made some levels impossible. I actually had to get really creative to clear Greenflower Acts 1 and 2 because he moves so slow and has no spindash of any kind that his top speed cannot get him past most quarter pipes or long distance jumps. And even then, I suspect he would be softlocked at DSZ2 at the absolute latest thanks to having no spin maneuver to get past the door-opening wheel, nor way of breaking the floor to take the Amy/Fang route.
View attachment 100594
In terms of what he doesn't have, he lacks a continue icon, special stage sprites, ending sprites, and super sprites. If you somehow manage to go super, he is only marginally faster than his normal walking speed.
Thanks a lot for your help.

By the way i forgot to mention that i also found these images in the mb, one of them from the 2.1 version and the other one from the 2.2 port

5177-24377d43734a173d101eadef4d0608b1.png

38295-9219ae8975a21e78c15595d0293f0976.png

I don't know if this helps but i just wanted to mention it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back