Lawyer Gestures

Lawyer Gestures v1.4

CloneFighter

Mediocre Lua scripter
antonretrojr submitted a new resource:

Lawyer Gestures - "Hold it!"

View attachment 43957
Scrolling through Addons & More, trying to find little visual-only Lua scripts for your Hangout server?
Lawyer Gestures is here, just for your emotional purposes!

Lawyer Gestures is just what you'd expect from an add-on with that name - a compilation of in-court cut-ins from the original Ace Attorney trilogy, recreated...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
antonretrojr updated Lawyer Gestures with a new update entry:

Update v1.1 - Various new bits & bobs

There were some suggestions in the Discord server (and in the release review), and I complied to them.
  • You can now use the gestures in singleplayer.
  • shoutwarn - Punish players for consecutive shouts. Defaults to on.
    View attachment 44044
  • shoutallowed - Enables/disables shouts altogether. Defaults to on. Setting it to "testimony" will only allow shouting mid-testimony.
    View attachment 44045
  • The default sprite used for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

antonretrojr updated Lawyer Gestures with a new update entry:

Update v1.3 - A couple more suggestions

Yep, more a'these.
  • Changed endtestimony - now it calculates a vote on stopping a testimony, not exclusive to admins. If the user of the command is the one who initiated the testimony, it ends like with the old behaviour. Speaking of that it moved to judgeendtestimony.
  • Added an option to change what plays during a witness testimony. Has to be a music lump, else it errors out when a testimony starts.
  • Added actual cooldown to shout bubbles...

Read the rest of this update entry...

POV: I made the you said something about the thok joke for the third time and you used these on me.
Post automatically merged:

POV: I made the you said something about the thok joke for the third time and you used these on me.
Seriously, great job on these!

mario gesture support go brrrrrrr
srb20391.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back