Korone's Kartastrophic Racers

[Open Assets] Korone's Kartastrophic Racers V3.0.1 (Minor Hotfix)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

ArtoMeister

Cool artist
Meta_Hedge submitted a new resource:

Korone's Kartastrophic Racers - Racers centered around the god dog herself, Korone Inugami

Disclaimer: This addon is not affiliated with Hololive or Cover Corp in any way! The addon was made while following all guidelines under the Hololive Derivative Works guidelines.
View attachment 82721

This is an SRB2Kart Character Pack revolving around Korone Inugami, which will feature up to 8 silly racers for you to try out in SRB2Kart!

[ATTACH type="full"...​

Read more about this resource...

ArtoMeister updated Korone's Kartastrophic Racers with a new update entry:

Nyanpyo swoops in by suprise!

This is a major update the newly added racer, Nyanpyo, was given Namolos' LUA for replacing the engine sound, the engine now uses chiptune sounds instead of the normal engine rumble. A lualess version of Nyanpyo is also put in as a separate download, for those who want to use him in record attacks.
View attachment 89064

Changelog:

-New Racer added: Nyanpyo, along side a LUA that replaces his engine sound

-New gif added to showcase Nyanpyo's sprites

-Individual...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey so I know I'm a bit late here, had some other projects and I didn't finish July's character in time. So here's a sneak peek of the next character who will come out soon, it's a silly monkey fella.

Screenshot from 2023-07-14 21-42-43.png

Wonky Monkey fuddles into the front!

Changelog:

-New Racer added: Wonky Monkey

-New gif added to showcase Wonky Monkey's sprites

-Individual character zip file updated to include Wonky Monkey

-Change character pack's icon to feature Wonky Monkey in version 2.3

-Main pk3 file was corrected to include the "L" for the Lua function included with Nyanpyo a while back. My sincere apologies for that fatal mistake. :dramahog:

MC Doggy wheelies into the roster!

THE FINAL KORONE UPDATE IS HERE!

This will be the last update for now in regards to Korone's Kartastrophic Racers. Sadly I couldn't make another drawing of the roster in time for the update but I'm still working on it. However, I did something special to the main title screen, you'll see it when you load the pack into kart. I also used SMS Alfredo's lua from the MarioKart64 roster to give the new character, MC Doggy and the original Korone some unique music.

I would like to give a special...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back