Kart VS Rating

[Open Assets] Kart VS Rating V1.1-hotfix3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Has anyone tried to use FRIENDMOD at the same time as this?

EDIT: They don't work well together. I'd suggest disabling KVR when toggling FRIENDMOD on.

Last edited:
RetroStation updated Kart VS Rating with a new update entry:

Go nuts!

No updated code (yet), but I figured I just make this an Open Asset ahead of time, or in the event I don't work on this at all in the foreseeable future. I've had this take a backseat to other projects (please look forward to them), and many people have asked me if they could edit this. Now, you don't need my permission anymore! Just be sure to clearly indicate in the file name if you're making edits for your setup.

Happy Halloween!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Did anyone had an issue where sometimes some records are wiped for some of the players? I've had this mod running in my server for a while and this only started to happen recently.

Did anyone had an issue where sometimes some records are wiped for some of the players? I've had this mod running in my server for a while and this only started to happen recently.
Has happened a few times in the past in servers that used to or are currently running it. I would recommend making back ups of your server scores after each session if you can to help prevent this from happening.

This is a fantastic add-on! My server's loving it and we haven't even dug into the big features yet.
I'm having an issue since incorporating it where it no longer plays certain winning/finishing tracks that we already had going on in the server. Any idea what may be causing this and what I can do to fix it?
I haven't touched the music settings this mod uses yet either, though we plan to.
Can confirm, as of today, this is still a problem.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back