Kaldrum's 3D Models

Kaldrum's 3D Models v4.0 - it's-a-him!

There's something wrong with SRB2 on Android. It's that version of the game that seems to have a lot of problems. Tell me step by step on how you tried to put the models in.
Well first I get the template scripts from the installation instruction file and put them in the models.dat file

Well first I get the template scripts from the installation instruction file and put them in the models.dat file
What template scripts???
Post automatically merged:

@kaldrum said there were mobile instructions before, but it's not there anymore since the way of putting models on mobile keeps changing. So you can't use these on mobile as of rn.

What template scripts???

@kaldrum said there were mobile instructions before, but it's not there anymore since the way of putting models on mobile keeps changing. So you can't use these on mobile as of rn.
In fact, the mobile version of Sonic Robo Blast 2 means that you can put the model when the game wants

What template scripts???

Regarding the template scripts I used both

In fact, the mobile version of Sonic Robo Blast 2 means that you can put the model when the game wants

Regarding the template scripts I used both
does mobile still use the modelpack command? or can you use the models.dat normally

Well generally when I use 3D models there is a file called models.dat
if the models.dat works normally, just copy the lines into it from the instructions and make sure the folders are in the "models" folder
if you've already done that, and verified that everything has been setup properly I'm not really sure

if the models.dat works normally, just copy the lines into it from the instructions and make sure the folders are in the "models" folder
if you've already done that, and verified that everything has been setup properly I'm not really sure
Wait, what's the "BATTLE" folder for?

Well, I kind of have to do this process twice because apparently the game doesn't read the first time but there is a second one that is permanent and is infinitely worse

Well, I kind of have to do this process twice because apparently the game doesn't read the first time but there is a second one that is permanent and is infinitely worse
to be honest, I'm not really up to date on how the android install works. i would suggest looking for another thread on here where someone has solved this problem or looking up a video tutorial. the second would probably be easiest

to be honest, I'm not really up to date on how the android install works. i would suggest looking for another thread on here where someone has solved this problem or looking up a video tutorial. the second would probably be easiest
When you say "the second" you mean the second one I said was worse

When you say "the second" you mean the second one I said was worse
I mean the second as in look up a video instead of searching for a mb thread. I don't really know what the two install methods you mentioned entail but I would do the first if the second is so bad

If you haven't solved your problem, then I recommend waiting until you get a PC and install SRB2 on that PC so you can use these models. Because these models seem to be made mainly for PC.
This becomes an almost impossible task to do when you live in a country where the current president is an ex-convict arrested for corruption.

This becomes an almost impossible task to do when you live in a country where the current president is an ex-convict arrested for corruption.
shit sucks man, hope you and your family stay safe

if you are committed to trying to get these to work on Android, I would recommend just looking up 'srb2 models tutorial android' on YouTube and try to find something relatively recent. I'm not sure how much help I can really be, as I haven't played with the android version in quite a while

if you are committed to trying to get these to work on Android, I would recommend just looking up 'srb2 models tutorial android' on YouTube and try to find something relatively recent. I'm not sure how much help I can really be, as I haven't played with the android version in quite a while
I couldn't find any Android model tutorials that are recent or from a month or 2 or more ago.
Unless you can find a tutorial that helps you in your country, your probably not going to be able to use these models on mobile. So the only way for you to use these would be on PC probably.

Btw, I'm sorry for what happened in your country. Like kaldrum said:
hope you and your family stay safe

I couldn't find any Android model tutorials that are recent or from a month or 2 or more ago.
Unless you can find a tutorial that helps you in your country, your probably not going to be able to use these models on mobile. So the only way for you to use these would be on PC probably.

Btw, I'm sorry for what happened in your country. Like kaldrum said:
Thank you guys

Back