Kaldrum's 3D Models

Kaldrum's 3D Models v4.0 - it's-a-him!

so for hesse sonic right before the peelout animation starts while running, only the first frame plays, anyone know how to fix it?
srb20000.gif

so for hesse sonic right before the peelout animation starts while running, only the first frame plays, anyone know how to fix it?View attachment 115665
do you have the latest version of the hesse sonic addon installed? not really sure what would be causing that unless youre using the wrong version or other mods that could break it. try just loading version 5.1 by itself

Its just xtraspice that's breaking it and it's also a addon issue not a model issue
do you have the latest version of the hesse sonic addon installed? not really sure what would be causing that unless youre using the wrong version or other mods that could break it. try just loading version 5.1 by itself

should have been more clear about the second part, could you show the contents of the models.dat, specifically where the hesse sonic line is
otherwise that looks correct, assuming that the hesse sonic model is still in the kdbonus folder
i dont think the hesse sonic donest have an line
1711758160206.png

Post automatically merged:

i dont think the hesse sonic donest have an line
1711758160206.png
nvm i forgot the bonus lines

Back