Jupirnier's Hangout Maps

Jupirnier's Hangout Maps v1.3, DLC v1.0

Jupirnier

making maps is painful and fun at the same time
Jupirnier submitted a new resource:

Jupirnier's Hangout Maps - a hangout map pack, obviously

Welcome to my map pack!View attachment 83472

As the name of the mod says, it is a hangout map pack of mine. If you've been on hangout servers such as Spectrum's or Mari0shi's you've probably seen these levels, but those who didn't, here they are:

-- Welistation --
View attachment 83473

A space station floating above the Earth, owned by a rabbit girl. It has bunch of rooms, doors, buttons...

Read more about this resource...

these maps are pretty cool. one thing i noticed, however, is that the welistation (as far as I can find), is a one way dead end. am I missing something?

these maps are pretty cool. one thing i noticed, however, is that the welistation (as far as I can find), is a one way dead end. am I missing something?
If you're talking about the "There's nothing here, sorry" sign, I just couldn't think of anything I could add in that room. Might fix that in another update, though.

I actually have a hangout mappack in development too! It's not as good as yours, though.

I actually have a hangout mappack in development too! It's not as good as yours, though.
I was making mine as well, i released many versions over the past couple years and have made 3 maps for it on that time, Greenflower City, Beach Coast and Seaside Town(my biggest SRB2 project) and it's currently on version 2.0.2 of it's non MB version, i had planned on making an MB release polishing up the map's visuals and adding something to do other than just mess around but then my PC's PSU died and I couldn't continue the project so that's now on hold until I can get that PC fixed or get a decent laptop

Jupirnier updated Jupirnier's Hangout Maps with a new update entry:

Version 1.1 - Development Hell is over.

Finally after this development hell (which lasted a little more than 5 months) I finished this. Mostly only Welistation received some changes:

- Welistation now has its own sub level (feat. UDMF).
- It also has a new room located in the same place where "There's nothing here" sign was.
I don't remember all changes, though, so you'll have to find them out yourself (which I suppose no one's gonna do).

Read the rest of this update entry...

The pack's still as cool as ever! I've been trying to track down the other two hidden levels (aside from the Underwater Museum), but I've been limited in my success. Any hints you can provide? I know the layout of each well, by the way.

The pack's still as cool as ever! I've been trying to track down the other two hidden levels (aside from the Underwater Museum), but I've been limited in my success. Any hints you can provide? I know the layout of each well, by the way.
In Green Valley, use the boosters near the spawn and look backwards.
In Welistation, go to the airlock room and go where the boxes are.

which airlock
edit: nvm

Last edited:
i remember those maps in a few hangout servers, such as Spectrum's Server, specially the fact that i had fun in those maps when that hangout server was up, like just running around and messing around, also, these hangout maps just brought back memories when i was 14, back in Late 2020.

Um, It seems that if I try and execute my hangout maps txt, With yours included, It skips over it and my logs inform me that it was already loaded, Despite never being loaded period, I can't tell if it's one of the other mods I loaded or this bugging.

idk you should probably check for map slot conflicts

Jupirnier updated Jupirnier's Hangout Maps with a new update entry:

Version 1.3 - A not-so-small patch, and a surprise...

I think I should stop calling sub-levels secret maps at this point. Anyway, the changes:

- Fixed a misplaced vertical row of rings in Welistation;
- Underwater Museum is no longer a singleplayer-only map. You can freely play it in multiplayer now;
- Underwater Museum also has a new skybox;
- The museum in Snow Town has updated graphics.

But wait, is that all? Nope, it isn't! There's also something special that came with this update...

Old Maps Collection!
As...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back