Jet Metal Sonic: Model H

Jet Metal Sonic: Model H Version 1

Zarosguth

Ammonium chloride is my favourite ionic compound.
Zarosguth submitted a new resource:

Jet Metal Sonic: Model H - An all-new model of Jet Metal Sonic, ready to blast off!

Plans were to get this done and release it months ago, but I lost interest for a while. Regardless, it is here now, an all-new interpretation of my very first mod, Jet Metal Sonic, meet JMS Model H!

View attachment 105721

Overall, the movement options have been streamlined and some have been cut. The goal was to create something that fit in more with the style of the vanilla SRB2 characters. I don't...

Read more about this resource...

srb20084.gif

Day one netplay bug, i have no idea what caused this, just joined in a server, switched to jms and he looked like this.

View attachment 105730
Day one netplay bug, i have no idea what caused this, just joined in a server, switched to jms and he looked like this.
Yea I'm not sure what I did wrong IF one of the other characters broke him (Yes, I was J.M.S, The one depicted with the same name in this very gif and yes I was the host.)
Post automatically merged:

Sorry about the speed of this gif but if you didn't catch it, I switched off of J.M.S and it offput R.M.S' sprites since J.M.S hovers for his stand AND idle.
View attachment srb20177.gif

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back