• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jam Sonic Thread (previously YAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no
Post automatically merged:

also since I'm here, jam sonic is still in concept fase and development hasn't started yet. development may be started in the future, but currently i barely have the time to update encore or continue heroes development, and this project is very low priority. and even if I did sprite it, i have absolutely no idea how it would play, custom physics is inherently a bad idea because it wouldn't fit the level design and would just feel out of place, and i can't go all complex in moveset either considering Sonic is supposed to be extremely simple (he didn't even have a jump ability in source material) and even then, Sonic has already been done countless times in SRB2

:dramahog::dramahog::dramahog::dramahog::dramahog:

I always wanted hexhog :devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation:

Last edited:
no

also since I'm here, jam sonic is still in concept fase and development hasn't started yet. development may be started in the future, but currently i barely have the time to update encore or continue heroes development, and this project is very low priority. and even if I did sprite it, i have absolutely no idea how it would play, custom physics is inherently a bad idea because it wouldn't fit the level design and would just feel out of place, and i can't go all complex in moveset either considering Sonic is supposed to be extremely simple (he didn't even have a jump ability in source material) and even then, Sonic has already been done countless times in SRB2

I always wanted hexhog :devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation::devastation:
pretty sure the original on kirbs srb2 site if im not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back