Introduce Yourself!

TransAtlanticLovers

Gamer wife-artist wife tag team
Hey yo, we're Becky and Sami. We're a couple separated by the Atlantic ocean.
Becky manages her own SRB2 Kart server, while me (right now Sami) makes the custom characters of the server. Once I'm done setting up the forums account I might post some of what I've done so far.

Becky knows waaaay more about SRB2 than I do, or Sonic in general. I just like doing art, I'm not a gamer myself and I've been enjoying playing the kart game with her, even though I suck at it! So far I've only toyed around with making three character spritesheets, but I might try doing more complex stuff in the future. I know how to use Blender so I might also give making a custom course a go.

I'm not very social, so I don't know if I will be using the forums too much, but I wanted to make us an account anyway. I will always sign the posts with "-Sami", but Becky will probably forget to sign so... if you see an unsigned post then just assume she wrote it.

Anyway, nice to meet you. I'll post my art sometime soon. Hope you like what I create, and if you ever play in Becky's House I hope you have some fun too! See you around.
-Sami

Introductions, hmm? Well I'm XML_The_Hedgehog, I prefer to be known as XML. Ever since I saw gameplay of this game on Youtube, I decided to download the game and a few addons to play around with. I probably won't make anything.

RedSRB2

Average SRB2MB Enjoyer
Introductions, hmm? Well I'm XML_The_Hedgehog, I prefer to be known as XML. Ever since I saw gameplay of this game on Youtube, I decided to download the game and a few addons to play around with. I probably won't make anything.
Welcome to SRB2MB,bro!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)