I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, NextGenSonic is such an asshole. At SB'S PLACE, we were playing jazz attack. We were at the disco level and he kept saying "eat not fight", as if we were RPing in a cafeteria. He was also saying "skate not fight" to the midevil level when the ice came. Eventually he said "bye sb fucker" and left. Seriously, what an asshole. We kept telling him that Sb could get banned, and all he said was "so". If he goes to your server, spit on him.

Forgte spitting on him. freaking ban the NextGenSonic in an Autoexec. [BackgroundMusic="Tunes 145"]I know Catgirl well. I'll talk to her next time I meet her. She actually listens to me so I think there is still time to save her from n00bhood. I just hope I'm not too late...[/Backgroundmusic][BackgroundMusic="'Faint' by Linkin Park"]*Rushes off into the Sunset carrying the last of the mystical "Anti-n00b Elixer"*[/Backgroundmusic]

I have seen this alot.
Mystery: You get kicked.
Answer: Someone doesn't want you in that game.
Mystery: You get banned.
Answer: You enter a game that you have been kicked out of. The game will ban you for that due to people who keep coming in a game unwanted and just won't leave you alone.

I'm just pretty much sick of nearly every host banning players for beating them, or saying they're banning because the player did something, which he/she obviously did not do. You can tell they're pissed at the player when they either start cursing madly, pausing every so in so just to say statements in an attempt to keep their pride, or trying to start something with the player who's apparently owning them. Eventually this leads to the ban or kick, but I feel the main problem is that most people playing online these days simply take the game waaay too seriously or are just too competetive. Reminds me of Sabre a whole lot.

All of you must be retards....

that obviously was some one impersonating him
nextgen isint that retarted
=\

He was talking about NextGenSonic, Slash. Also, if I see him, I won't spit on him, I'll go to his house and beat him with a 2X4.

Today's Server Log said:
<lolz> DONT HIT ME
<lolz> PLZ
lolz was hit by titan's ring.
<nextgensonic5598> DONT HIT ME
<lolz> I LIKE DIS TUNE
<titan> BRB
<lolz> DIS
<lolz> YWAN
<lolz> DONT HIT ME
<lolz> PLZ
<lolz> IM A LITEL FOX
<lolz> YAY
<nextgensonic5598> WTF?
lolz was killed by kaysakado
nextgensonic5598 got nuked by kaysakado!
>ban 2
lolz has been kicked (Banned)

Self-explanatory.

About five minutes later, nextgensonic5598 was banned for spamming.

Ya n00bs can be really annoying. This n00b called Amy the elementa banned me for no reason from a server made by aj. They really have to do something to get rid of n00bs *shot by mob of n00bs*

You just know the people on there are idiots, I just had catgirl, deonte and marcus in tag mode, we're in the level which starts at the
lighthouse, and there's the huge waterfall through the caves, and there's a huge open areas with trees and a pool.

I hid at the very top of the waterfall by climbing one hundered steps or whatever, it took them ages to find me, the next game
when I'm it, they think they've "got me" by standing next to a dark brown tree, as brightly coloured characters in an open field.

Yeah, very clever noobs.

Meh, n00bs can be annoying, though I never saw ones in the MS (I never do netgames).

Sciky said:
You just know the people on there are idiots, I just had catgirl, deonte and marcus in tag mode, we're in the level which starts at the
lighthouse, and there's the huge waterfall through the caves, and there's a huge open areas with trees and a pool.
You mean bigfriggenmap.wad? I got it from SRB2FFH, and I put the SRB2FFH download link in my website. Playing it feels like an RPG.[/quote]

The good thing (some may say the only good thing) about SRB2s netcode, is that you can be selective on exactly who you want to play. If I want specific people, I don't need to advertise my server. Granted, this is a very well known feature of FPSs, but it does solve the entire issue of "n00bism". Just play with who you want to play. If somebody who is being a nuisance comes along, just ban him and be done with it. Not so hard.

People I have the solution!You see noobs don't like people shooting them with rings right?Well what if in 1.1 we put in a thing that will make a bot that spawns after say 3 mins. without anybody shooting!Smart your stupid someone answer.

I hate n00bs.
One time about 6 months ago I was on my server as usual then this annoying person came on and made everyone go on his side because it was CTF.
It was 2 to 5, 2 being my side and we still won then he started flaming us >_>
*Chucks Banana Bomb at n00bs*

I met a bunch of idiots like these all I did was join then they said I cheated and got kicked multiple times.

You do realise that someone could host a roleplay/hangout by making a blank wad giving it to roleplayers/hangouters and turn off downloading on his/her server.

One time a idiot asked me to uplode a wad to his server but it didnt work and he said I was cheating and kicked me!

Nomekop said:
You do realise that someone could host a roleplay/hangout by making a blank wad giving it to roleplayers/hangouters and turn off downloading on his/her server.

Simple way around that, you modify the source code so you don't need the wads the server has, would cause problems but it'd be enough to get what you want. I think...?

I'm surprised that this topic hasn't been locked yet, usually topics that deal with n00bs' stupidity are shut down.

Eh, without n00bies there wouldn't be oldbies either. Everyone would be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back