I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish hook said:
I have an idea.
If we spy a n00b...get all the non n00bs to gang up on them!
They should realise that they have no hope and leave. The we can go back to blasting eachothers faces with golden circles of joy!

..I like that idea. XD

One solution.

In the next release, Just have the Default master server ....

Non-existant.

That way, The only way to get to the Master server, Is by Changing the line that says "masterserver" Or something like that.

That Should keep a lot of the idiots off.

I recently signed up here so excuse me if I'm a bit n00bish.
Yes I'm also tired with all of the people who think their cool by bugging the hell out of people too add something like SMS or some over powered WAD and leaving as soon as you add it. I've had people bug me for SMS so they could play as them so I add it and I get the stupid "(instert player name here) has left the game"

SMS has so many versions with the same name, they could have gotten kicked after loading because they are obsesed and have the newest version, and it was different than everybody else's. Hence it looked like he left when he didn't.

Joeyl10 said:
I recently signed up here so excuse me if I'm a bit n00bish.
Yes I'm also tired with all of the people who think their cool by bugging the hell out of people too add something like SMS or some over powered WAD and leaving as soon as you add it. I've had people bug me for SMS so they could play as them so I add it and I get the stupid "(instert player name here) has left the game"
i know the feeling....defendently when that happens to the person who asked for the wad in the first place

Maybe a little off-topic, but just to let you know:

I played a netgame once. I was using mouse-look. Most don't know remotely what is it. I play, eventually building up a score of 3200, everyone else having 250, 100, 50 and 0. They say I'm cheating and using a hack. so, they ban me. I told them I had mouselook on - but, it's useless, they have no idea what it is, and take mouselook as a hack. I tried to tell them what it was, then they banned me.

I feel it's not a fail on their part. It's a fail on our part for not telling them what these things are. Then we will have alot less newbies in the world.

sky the fox said:
Well,i can't say i don't agree at all.. there are noobs who kick you just cause they don't want you in the room......
i agree...
Ive been kicked by a fake me!!!
It sucks bad!

Sciky said:
Two people right now who are really annoying me, one called compaq something, enters races and normal 2p modes where you win by winning the race and also who gets the most points with enemies and ring boxes and things, and all he ever does is stand at the beginning he doesn't touch the keyboard.

He was on yesterday and we did like 20 or more levels and he only did something for a couple of them, the rest he just timed out every time, and when he did do something he was the worst player ever, like basically walking and to turn he slowly stops, turns his character and then walks slowly again, also instead of finishing he keeps just walking around or very slowly killing enemies and getting rings, not adding many points, and then he just times out anyway, he was always last.

I came on today an hour ago and he was there again, not doing anything at all for a load of races.

The second person is someone who was on a minute ago, really immature, selfish and whiny, he was probably like 6 or 7 years old, he first of all when he first came in was accusing someone of stealing his name, not his username, but his real name, (Talia Wilson) that no-one knew, turned out he was playing some silly babyish game like i've got your nose, we had to say "okay there you go, here's your name" after him constantly confusing us for him to go "yaaaay!"

Then he whined for like 15 matches to go onto tag and getting annoyed and saying we were mean for not doing what he wanted, he then said we were horrible and match is boring and he'll make his own tag game. (after already complaining that he didn't want to make one because it takes to long after, after we asked him to make his own) he came back like 10 minutes later just to say match sucks i'm leaving, and he still wouldn't leave, he was blatently just hanging on to us and desperatly wanting us to do tag as he had nowhere else to go, and he couldn't make one himself, which is why it was especially funny when the server then shut down, he had nothing else to do, he isn't on any other netgames.

Apart from that he was doing all the usual annoying things, "don't shoot me I suck at aiming" then we shoot him while he's standing still and he whines. He asked us for our ages when we were refusing to do tag saying that most people want to stay here and have their own opinions, which shows how old he probably was.

So watch out for Talia Wilson.
Did he rename at any time?
(I only know 1 taila wilson)
Taila Wilson renamed to Catgirl

[/quote]Did he rename at any time?
(I only know 1 taila wilson)
Taila Wilson renamed to Catgirl
[/quote]

Wow you're quoting me from a long time ago, anyway yes talia wilson is catgirl, she's also called something else, trying to think of the name, I think I've seen it serveral times.

i was playing srb2 yesterday on mt_srb2city level playing match and i got banned how ? plz reply

They're n00bs. They ban you because they're stupid. That's all there is to it. Go on IRC and grab some fun people to play with, or something.

on Edge said:
They're n00bs. They ban you because they're stupid. That's all there is to it. Go on IRC and grab some fun people to play with, or something.

I'm on the irc alot and they hardly ever mention netgames there.

...wheeee.

Hello.

tales from the noobs:
BTW, I "amusified" this for your entertainment.
Catgirl:onoz it's teh fourm member!
Tails: no worriez I'll save you!
M1N:?
<banned>

All it took was a mention of the fourms. Appearently they thought I was some high authority member or something.

Original dialog follows:
(Small block of chat snipped to save a little reading time)
M1N: You know, I think if you're wanting help for making chars/levels, you might find some help at the fourms.
Catgirl: ACK!! It's someone who might ban me!
Tails: Grrrrrrr!
M1N:? ? ?
Catgirl: Help!
<ban>

...btw, no one was moving in that server. and it was a match server.

hypershadow96 said:
Ive been kicked by a fake me!!!
It sucks bad!
Your name isn't very original, there are probally hundreds of hypershadows.

Ne'way, about the saying-you-have-been-on-the-MB-thing-driving-people-insane...

I should try that sometime. =p

M.V.P said:
This has happened to me before also. I was in a netgame with a bunch of freakin' idiots, pwing all of them. Then, the stupid host is like, "your cheating in some possible way." I'm like how am I doing that? He's like "I don't know"

I got kicked, then I rejoined. Then started to play again. I was even beating them like before, then I get banned.

HEY!!!! EVERYONE!!! THIS IS THE EXACT reason........

Thats why i host my own servers.....

cause of noob hosts...
it gets irritating when people say they see me flying all over the field,
or im using a 'Autoer'program for automatic aim or somthing....

People cant accept the fact that im a good alert player with deadly aim.. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back