• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I'm sure you know I've been working on a Rouge wad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY didn't want to bump this but...
How's the progress of this great wad going? Me and almost everyone else is waiting to see it complete.

It's not as far along as I'd like it to be. At the period of time I made this topic, I had little else to do. Now, I'm swamped. Anywho, as for progress, most of the walking sprites are done (The hardest in the set to get), all gliding sprites are done, all jumping sprites are done, all falling sprites are done, and all standing sprites are done...

Bored, Climb, Die, Walk, Run (Maybe. Rouge didn't really use an outstanding run animation in SA2...), Tails hang-on Hurt, and Tilting...

Dark Warrior said:
Bored, Climb, Die, Walk, Run (Maybe. Rouge didn't really use an outstanding run animation in SA2...), Tails hang-on Hurt, and Tilting...

My advice for the run frames are to make the run animation speed higher than the top speed so like SA2 when you use speed shoes that you see the running animation only when you use it.

FYI you can see Rouge's running animation in SA2 without the speed shoes. Rouge and Knuckles can actually run quite fast.

I Know this is a bump and all but, is this still being working on or is it in that trash can over there *looks in it* or that one?

Yes, I haven't forgotten about Rouge. But, quite simply, I have way too much to do to simply focus on her and get her done in another 2 months. She will come when she comes, and no sooner. I made this topic at a point in time when I could focus on her. Had I known that, at this point, I couldn't put in nearly the same amount of effort I had previously, I would not have made this topic in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back