• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I'm sure you know I've been working on a Rouge wad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
camo man said:
Jman said:
You don't, you download it. You never heard of emulator.
I meant is this a free emulator.

Yes, it is. At least at the sites that I've been to. However, I don't think I've found a SA2 ISO there.

[OFFTOPIC] Erm, I know linking/helping peeps find roms in againts the rules, but those that also count for emulators?[/OFFTOPIC]

Shu said:
[OFFTOPIC] Erm, I know linking/helping peeps find roms in againts the rules, but those that also count for emulators?[/OFFTOPIC]

Ironically, the emulator is at a site which also supplies ROMs. So I can't help you.

Oh ,no no no no no. I was just wondering if that was a rule. And I only believe in emulators for sprite ripping.

Emulators are legal. Providing links to one would therefore still be within the rules. However, note that BIOS files are not legal.

camo man said:
Jman said:
You don't, you download it. You never heard of emulator.
I meant is this a free emulator.

oh. I've never really seen emulators that aren't free. I only seen some of them where you have to pay for them.

Well the standing, walking, gliding and climbing looks just like the real thing. I see no ugly white pixels or outofplace pixels. I highly reccomend you finish this character wad. With the smoothness of every pixel, I give it a 9/10, since highress kinda messes up in netgames.

Woah!!1

Woah this is awsome dude! I fully urge you to keep up with this no matter what comments people might give you ( I won't name them). Girls deserve respect.

What character would I do? Eggman? Too large, even for HIRES. Tails? It'd be easier to do that from SA1/DX. Sonic? Done several times over, and I'd rather do that from SADX. No, I won't even consider Shadow. Maybe I could do one of the multiplayer characters. It's possible I'd do one in the future, but I have no real plans for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back