If you had to change your forum name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedylizzard: The naga is from hindu mythology. Though technically the kind I'm referring to is called a "lamia".

Luis90: In mythology, yeah.

The closest to it would be the chinese goddess of creation (If I remember), who was a woman with a snake tail as opposed to legs.

The nagas I use are not mythology related.

..oh, and for the record, not Guild Wars related either.

If I had to chang it, it would be just Chrome to get rid of that ugly 'the hedgehog' or BlueKnight ( my original character)

I would change it to player E. I'm going on a few servers with that. Hey wait I got a great name.

Why didn't I think of it before.

We shall call me Earuto...

Earuto said:
I would change it to player E. I'm going on a few servers with that. Hey wait I got a great name.

Why didn't I think of it before.

We shall call me Earuto...

How about Noseuto, or Eyeuto? Maybe Mouthuto.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, my name is one of that actually original names out there in Netgame land...

Naga said:
Speedylizzard: The naga is from hindu mythology. Though technically the kind I'm referring to is called a "lamia".

Luis90: In mythology, yeah.

The closest to it would be the chinese goddess of creation (If I remember), who was a woman with a snake tail as opposed to legs.

The nagas I use are not mythology related.

..oh, and for the record, not Guild Wars related either.

Well, anyways, what is up with greek mythology and snakes!?!?!?

If I had to change it, I'd call myself Zeeky; in tribute to the Demented Cartoon Movie.

PowerChaos. My original name. The only name that isn't based off of an element or anything. (no, the Chaos does not refer to anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back