I WANT TO TRANSLATE SRB2 TO MY LANGUAGE

thetzain

Hello good day. I've been a long time fan of this game and have been playing it since I was young. I used to see this forum often. It's a privilege to post my problem on the forum. I love this game very much and I want to translate the texts in the game (whether it's the main menu or the settings) into my own language. If anyone knows how to do it, I'd be very happy if you could help. In short, we can say that I want to make a language select option for my language.

Last edited:
Hello good day. I've been a long time fan of this game and have been playing it since I was young. I used to see this forum often. It's a privilege to post my problem on the forum. I love this game very much and I want to translate the texts in the game (whether it's the main menu or the settings) into my own language. If anyone knows how to do it, I'd be very happy if you could help. In short, we can say that I want to make a language select option for my language.
Language feature currently doesnt exist.Maybe it will be as a feature for 2.3,who knows.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't actually mean it as a language feature. I want to translate the game myself. How can I do or can I do that?

Thanks for your reply. I didn't actually mean it as a language feature. I want to translate the game myself. How can I do or can I do that?
I think you cant do it,except if you are a modder.I dont know the way of doing it.

You can use the game's source code to create a custom build with your translations in it. Check the SRB2 download page for the link to our GitHub, where the code is hosted. Unfortunately, this is currently the only way to create a translation, but I wish you luck if you decide to take on the project.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back