Hyper Sonic's Directional Dash

Hyper Sonic's Directional Dash 2.2

I dont think this is possible but I think the best option would be to remove sonic's CA_FLOAT entirely and to remove the double ring drain specifically because you earn Hyper Sonic and its S3K accurate. Super/Hyper don't need float.
I say this would be difficult because the only mod i know that does this is classic.wad and thats not reusable anymore, and super sonic's float is tied to the thok ability i think in code... idk

The way I see it, it's totally possible. One way could be setting Sonic's ability to CA_NONE, and just giving Sonic an Lua thok.
Anyway this is a cool mod.
Post automatically merged:

Is this being continued? I see in the overview that "Special Stages for the Super Emeralds" are "soon to come", along with some other things, but it's been a while since this was updated. I was looking forward to seeing those special stages in particular. I know there was another "Super Emerald" mod in the "Works in Progress" thing, but I haven't seen any progress on that, nor have I seen any other mod try to add special stages for the Super Emeralds, nevermind a system to collect them individually. So far, the closest mod I've seen to fully-implemented Super Emeralds is this one, so I'd like to see it continue, one way or another.
If you need an idea for the special stages, perhaps it would be a good idea to have the same base levels, but change the paths around? Like, the first Super Emerald (Green) would still take place in Floral Field Zone, like the first special stage, but where you fly and the obstacles in your way change. I mean, this very game does something similar with Alpine Paradise acts 1 and 2. It's the same place, more or less, but it's still very different actually going through both acts.
I hope it is continued, I would love to see more updates on this. Special Stages for supers would be incredible, though it no doubt would be a ton of work.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back