How did you get your Username...

I got mine from my fursona, Dragonick.
Originally, Dragonick was called SonicFishies, but I realised that sounded kinda dumb and not like an actual name a dragon might have, so I took my nickname and gave it a draconic twist.
The other reason I changed it was that every time I drew him somebody would say "Is that Sonic?", which wasn't helped at all by his name.
My account was created fairly recently, so that's why he's Dragonick.

Mine's from you know who... that Mario Oddysey Youtuber who also made Lil' Miss and HooHoo

I came up with mine when I was around 11 years old. I was really into Despicable Me, so I watched it a lot. You know that scene where the Minions go to the shopping mall? It’s from when the Dad Minion saw the recliner

I thought of no Silly username so i just did what i did. Pick 'A Gacha who plays Sonic'
In what way did you end up with your username you have now. When i first goten into SRB2 I just made the name Cobalt until a match game where some one said there where to many blue players. (i think...) so i added the n't no my name and changed to red and i just forgot to remover it after and now were here:worry:

I Got Mine Because Of SMG4 (A Youtuber Who Makes Memey Content), Thats Also What Inspired My Youtube Channel, My First Name On Youtube Was SonicGaming1300, But Later I Changed It, Next Name: SSG5YT // SuperSonicGlitchy (SSG5YT Is Now My Channel Nickname And Obviously Also Inspired By SMG4, While SuperSonicGlitchy Was Completely Left In The Dump, SuperSonicGlitchy Was Inspired By SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (SuperMarioGlitchy4) Last And Final Name: Glitchy The Hedgehog. Inspired By The One Bit In SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (Glitchy.) And Also, Right After I Changed My Name To This, Random Game Glitches Started Happening To Me...

Last edited:
I Got Mine Because Of SMG4 (A Youtuber Who Makes Memey Content), Thats Also What Inspired My Youtube Channel, My First Name On Youtube Was SonicGaming1300, But Later I Changed It, Next Name: SSG5YT // SuperSonicGlitchy (SSG5YT Is Now My Channel Nickname And Obviously Also Inspired By SMG4, While SuperSonicGlitchy Was Completely Left In The Dump, SuperSonicGlitchy Was Inspired By SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (SuperMarioGlitchy4) Last And Final Name: Glitchy The Hedgehog. Inspired By The One Bit In SMG4's Not-So-Nickname. (Glitchy.) And Also, Right After I Changed My Name To This, Random Game Glitches Started Happening To Me, Guess Im The Glitch God Now...
I like smg4 and that story of your game getting glichy is funny lol

mine's is pretty basic, i just liked playing minecraft and roblox, so i made romineblox, but because that nickname was taken on ROBLOX,
i added 0, and it became romineblox0, which i still use.

Back in 2017 (I think?) I wanted to create a Mii that would look like me in those days

Messing around with my name came up Axolex, but the 53 it was like a random number that it's my favorite nowadays

It's funny that afterwards I found out "Axol" from SMG4

I got my username from the title of a song from Sonic Adventure. Specifically the one that plays in the fight against Beta MKII. Gamma's story is one of the few times a game made me actually cry.

My name came from a character from MLP:FiM called Princess Luna, and that's when my brain (back in 2013) came up with "GamerLuna".

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back