How did you get your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically some of my friends started calling me Burrito instead of Bruno (my real life nickname), and I kinda stuck with it and added bean, big, or bigbean on it, then used the name for everything.. I was gonna make it BigBeanBurrito, but it was taken.

So my name happened because I couldn't even think of a username, and SRB2 2.2 Tails' nickname was "Smiles" so i went with "Future Smiles The Fox", that was just a yearly name and it stuck with me. Now this year, my username is "Fluffy Smiles The Fox". Its basically Smiles and Fluffy Tails mixed together.

Sonikku banned my 'Tails' account from the SRB2 message board as a joke and couldn't figure out how to unban me. So I made a new account, prepending 'SSN' for my website at the time, segasonic.net
That's just funny actually. Unfortunate, but funny.

The word nik comes from the badnik, the recurring enemies of sonic and the word sparck comes from my old username and is also the nickname of tails from a fangame idea I had when I was a child but I do not want to tell because I am ashamed, I will only say that it is the typical story written by a kid who does had no experience telling stories

Last edited:
In 2015, I've created my OC named Cutedy. He was like a combination of Freddy Fazbear and Sonic. His look was originally an edit of Sonic from that one SM64 ROM hack by Flotonic. The name "Cutedy" came from Freddy, and then I replaced Fred with Cute. This was because I thought my OC looked cute. I went by different usernames and accounts on Scratch (where Cutedy appeared first). In 2019, I used to RP in Spectrum's server. I still went by Whitus. I've started to RP as my OC, and later I've felt like replacing my name. So, I've did that and that name has stuck on me.

So, my actual username was created in base of my 1st nickname that was BlackDragon, I think it was too large, and I changed it, to Draco, becouse it isn't too much different and sounds better.

I once thought to myself that a cockroach on a motorcycle would be cool.

motorroach.gif

I was right.
my man, you came a long way...

Sonikku banned my 'Tails' account from the SRB2 message board as a joke and couldn't figure out how to unban me. So I made a new account, prepending 'SSN' for my website at the time, segasonic.net
finally, we now understand what SSN means after 3000 years...
Post automatically merged:

I think I remember asking this question to several people. I have had too many usernames that I lost track.

Hinote was actually an old nickname of mine when I was a child. Relatives began to just call me Hinote because I always kept playing with fire and my fascination with flames and explosions.

Hinote does mean flames by the way.

But the fun in "High Note" still applies thanks to puns.
ah, that explains why your oc is named Hinote

A winner is you
*gasp* reference spotted

My original name is ChaosX79,
Out in the space, the Prime X went to space on seven (7) of september (9), it went unstable and exploded, expanding Chaos all over the universe.
I picked VirtualBlitz because I tried having different usernames.
ok... (im confused, are YOU the Sonic PO6 Chaos X?)

My name originated when i was creating my Club Penguim Account years ago, i typed my first name and it obviously refused the name and added some options for my name, then i saw Rafael44642, i remembered the numbers and picked that name which i find it easier to remember from the other options and started to use the name on every game platform (except some like gamebanana) since no one had the name Rafael44642, soo i sticked with it (and also it was the 1st time that i made a password and ngl it was and is a good password :V)
noice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back