How did you feel after completing SRB2 for the first time?

YASS

About a month ago, I completed SRB2 for the first time. It was an amazing feeling. How did you feel after completing it for the first time?

About the same as with any game. Felt satisfied but knew that this was merely the first of many more playthroughs to come.

I felt scared becuz when I had to enter the escape pod in brak I got hurt by fire and I started panicking

I was quite happy overall, but I was kinda stressed-out because of the metal sonic race and fight, and the eggman last battle.
However, watching the credits was actually a good experience to me, It was good to contemplate what SRB2 is while seeing all the people who worked on it.

I remember being so satisfied with myself after beating the Final Demo. Later I found out about 2.0 and realized I wasn't as good as I thought I was. ERZ2 at the time and its wind tunnel section that resulted in some game overs, but it was quite rewarding to finish the full game.

How is it a "bruh moment" to be stuck on the fight against Metal Sonic? It's one of the hardest bosses in the game, if not the hardest.
Well, considering that in 2.1 you have to race AND fight Metal in one act (ERZ act 3), maybe is understable. In 2.2 you can just continue from act 2 (Boss fight or race in black Core)... without replaying the two acts of ERZ if you ran out of continues
Post automatically merged:

Well, considering that in 2.1 you have to race AND fight Metal in one act (ERZ act 3), maybe is understable. In 2.2 you can just continue from act 2 (Boss fight or race in black Core)... without replaying the two acts of ERZ if you ran out of continues
The point is that the boss is not that hard, it's only that if you get a game over you don't have to suffer again ERZ, but only the race and the fight against metal

Last edited:
How is it a "bruh moment" to be stuck on the fight against Metal Sonic? It's one of the hardest bosses in the game, if not the hardest.
His pinball physics is really annoying to be honest (even in 2.2).

Hopefully he'll get a more interesting fight to do in a subsequent update.

I don't remember what version of SRB2 I was playing when I first completed it, but beating 2.2 for the first time was kinda bittersweet - all the new updated stuff was a blast to see, but ending it on the same old Egg Rock more or less felt like a sour note to end things on.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back